Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 233votes)

Demon Spirit Seed Manual

Alt Names: alt 妖精种植手册alt Fairy Seed Handbookalt Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce
Author: Dazui
Artist: Dazui
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: "So many demon spirits, I want to collect them." Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, goes on a journey of collecting demon spirits.

TL's description: Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, an otaku, was transported to another world. After taking Shuo Yue Academy's entrance exam, Yuan Ding's life in another world begins, aiming to collect the Demon Spirits said to exist in the legends. A lighthearted, comedy and harem manhua.

Raw: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535731
Go to Demon Spirit Seed Manual Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ask Translator Thread (Spoilers) New Window RikkTL
  • 0 Replies
Topic LN/WN New Window yajibei
  • 5 Replies

562 Comments

Return to the pokeball... I mean...
Return to your true form, Clow Card!... No, I mean...
Return to the treasure stone!... Ok, that's ok, xD

Spoiler
You're welcome and Rikk will do, new chapters today, it will appear first on the blog ^^

So she already knows him and they are also linked together? It seems like he's someone's reincarnation...
Thanks for the chapters, Rikk!!

MC: "What's going on?"

You just given a Demondex by Prof. Yue and you just captured your very first Demon.

Hmm. So it seems like she actually knows the main character, and that she didn't used to be a demon? Maybe they were linked together in a past life, and she was reincarnated as whatever she is now? Or maybe it was something like, they fought against each other, and his past self won, and told everyone that her kind were demons?

You remember the MC is from our world right?

This implies more complicated backstory if the MC from our world and the Demon who seems native to that world are actually acquaintances.

So...If she feels all the sensations he feels, if he pleasures himself, what happens to her? (someone had to ask)

I disagree with all the pokemon references. It feels more like Card Captor Sakura.

Disagree with you there, in cardcaptor sakura, the captured demon are efficiently "dead". They don't have any free-will anymore. They simply become "power" which sakura uses.

So...If she feels all the sensations he feels, if he pleasures himself, what happens to her? (someone had to ask)

I disagree with all the pokemon references. It feels more like Card Captor Sakura.

11 pages per chapter, one chapter a week is gonna kill me eventually.

omg 1 demon spirit = 1%
this means there will be 100 demon spirits?
and we must wait for the other 99?

and all chapter will only have 11 page

this is bad for your health..

I got 99 spirits and a bitch is one.

Gotta catch em all, demon seed!

omg 1 demon spirit = 1%
this means there will be 100 demon spirits?
and we must wait for the other 99?

and all chapter will only have 11 page

this is bad for your health..

Hmm. So it seems like she actually knows the main character, and that she didn't used to be a demon? Maybe they were linked together in a past life, and she was reincarnated as whatever she is now? Or maybe it was something like, they fought against each other, and his past self won, and told everyone that her kind were demons?

This title though...

"Ch.16: Demon Spirit Collection First Chapter"

Spoiler

lol my thought exactly, except you forgot the hentai part DONT FORGET THE HENTAI PART!

But if it has hentai it will be deleted, the only acceptable hentai is Shoujo/YJsei and some Yaoi. Everything else is flagged, reported and deleted. Gotta love the censorship and bias on this side. 

OMFG O.O It's the Chinese male version of cardcaptor sakura!!! xD

what a beautiful nostalgia trip :'3

lol my thought exactly, except you forgot the hentai part DONT FORGET THE HENTAI PART!

1%? Don't tell me that there are only 100 demon spirits. That would be too short, Pokémon started with 151.

"What's going on!?"

Pokemon with tits. That's what's going on.

And suddenly it will be a world quest for subjugation and slavery.

What is wrong with that? They're the best quests. Gotta catch em all!

And suddenly it will be a world quest for subjugation and slavery.

Spoiler

It's a quest! xD

OMFG O.O It's the Chinese male version of cardcaptor sakura!!! xD

what a beautiful nostalgia trip :'3

Rest in peace, Succubus girl
Chapter 2 ~ 13
May you find solace in a more merciful harem in the next life.

unless the author says otherwise and brings her back.

Rest in peace, Succubus girl
Chapter 2 ~ 13
May you find solace in a more merciful harem in the next life.
Oh, so he's synced with the spirit seed girl? I thought for sure he'd have the succubus inside of him...

This guy just can't catch a break!

Just like life.

This guy just can't catch a break!

This just jumped up about 15 levels of SRS....  Poor MC LOL!

It's funny that you say that, when the male acts exactly like the "slutty succubus" in that regard.
He sleeps with whomever he wants, without any regard to any conditions or rules set by his "other women", and merely accumulates more and more women.

Why would it be alright for the male to screw around like an idiot, while the females have to restrict themselves? Unless the group has a very utilitarian reason (like leeching off resources and other benefits from the male), why wouldn't the females have a harem of their own?
If love is so free that the male can screw around as he wishes with any female he wants, why wouldn't the females screw around with any male they want as well? After all, they're being so open about it their sexuality and relationships.

I still wonder why I never saw such "Hippy dippy free-love-and-let-live" sort of harem pod.

I can't say what you say is false in fact its true. Sadly its that kind of double standard that sells the harem genre. I've read enough stories and read the comments to them from other people that go equal to yeah mc(male) has slept with a new woman or man who now joins the harem. While if a women as the mc or as a harem member does the same thing shes a whore or slut and the people want that woman gone from the story. I'm glad that you know of the double standard of this genre.

Reason being if shes happy sleeping with anyone then why would she join a harem or pick mc for any thing longer than to drain him? Why limit herself to one person when she can have millions of people to pick from?

It's funny that you say that, when the male acts exactly like the "slutty succubus" in that regard.
He sleeps with whomever he wants, without any regard to any conditions or rules set by his "other women", and merely accumulates more and more women.

Why would it be alright for the male to screw around like an idiot, while the females have to restrict themselves? Unless the group has a very utilitarian reason (like leeching off resources and other benefits from the male), why wouldn't the females have a harem of their own?
If love is so free that the male can screw around as he wishes with any female he wants, why wouldn't the females screw around with any male they want as well? After all, they're being so open about it their sexuality and relationships.

I still wonder why I never saw such "Hippy dippy free-love-and-let-live" sort of harem pod.

This isnt bad,but it has a common problem with a sausage,the start and the end are too close to each other :]

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics