Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 136votes)

Sen to Man

Alt Names: alt 千と万alt Chi and Maalt Sen and Manalt Thousand and Ten Thousand
Author: Sekiya Asami
Artist: Sekiya Asami
Genres: Comedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A slice-of-life series about a girl, Shima, and her father, Chihiro.
Go to Sen to Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Sen to Man New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

214 Comments

Lol that dad. Getting the heart container at the end but failing to fill any of them up. Chop some grass or break some pots or something, you can't leave the loli affection gauge empty like that!

That "DOZA—!" giongo, was that a "hit" sound effect?

No, that's from the rain and the utter despair hidden behind it.

That "DOZA—!" giongo, was that a "hit" sound effect?

Ahahaha... she was so cute....and then dad had to ruin everything for her XD

Dad is sooooo cruel.  LOL

But it's an important skill for her to learn.  Just recently, I had a conversation with a friend about how her children have never heard the sound of a ringing land line and have no idea how to properly answer the phone.

That being said, I love ordering from the Chinese place online and picking it up on my way home from work.  Easiest thing ever.

I order my pizza over the net too. It's neat because they have all the prices listed and I don't have to worry over it on the phone. There was even this one box where you could put additional instructions for the pizza. So I decided to ask the kind workers there to draw a wizard riding a raptor on the cover fighting a knight.

Surprisingly, when I got my pizza, they actually did draw what I wanted...

Oh man... if I ever have kids I will tease the hell out of them like this.

Oh and online ordering sucks... at least it does for Pizza Hut. I don't care for Dominos, Little Caesers is too damn far, and I've been eating Pizza Hut since... forever. I prefer to just call them and order that way. I just wish the American Pizza Huts had the same stuff Japanese branches have... you know those "Asian" toppings. Those Japanese Pizza Hut commercials just make my mouth water...

thi s manga just always makes my day...

thanks tap-trans!

I used to hate calling on the phone as a kid... it was troublesome, both for me and my parents. I forced them to do the hard phone calls for me :/

As for me I really liked phones since I was a kid. You can pretend to be ill while playing games or act busy while lying on sofa.

Wait can we really order pizzas online? Never heard of that before... Have I been living under a rock all this time?!!

Yeah, you have been living under a rock. Most pizza places have a site for online ordering.

lol.  That made my afternoon.

A nice way to troll your kids.

*jots down notes*

It was the turn of the dad to mesa with ver hahaha, the end was priceless

God, so many ideas if I ever have a kid.

Sorry kid(s), this is my style.

Wait can we really order pizzas online? Never heard of that before... Have I been living under a rock all this time?!!

yes, yes you have.  online ordering has been around at least 10 years

Apparently, dominos, the first one to set up online ordering, has been doing it since the mid-90's. Thats before I and probably many others even had internet.

So polite and cute hnnnnnnng.

I used to hate calling on the phone as a kid... it was troublesome, both for me and my parents. I forced them to do the hard phone calls for me :/

Lol, my parents always made me order pizzas when I was a kid.  It really does help them overcome shyness.  All that said, I only order online now.

This is an h-artist...

...And I'm ok with it.

hahahaha owned by dad.

sweet manga

Ah... made me remember usagi drop

I just don't have to expect the incest, since they are directly blood related

edit: the daughter look like that big fifth grader from non non biyori

Other than the general feeling of embarrassment being written about, I'd wager the specific thing that got her angry was stuff about dealing with her period. In chapter one, it shows him getting feedback about it from internet users, after all.

Dem period problems...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics