Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 52votes)

Shinjuku Swan

Alt Names: alt 新宿スワン
Author: Wakui Ken
Artist: Wakui Ken
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiratori Tatsuhiko was a bum wandering the streets with no money to his name when he meets Mako. He works as a scout for an agency called Burst that recruits girls on the streets for adult entertainment in the Shinjuku area of Tokyo. Tatsuhiko quickly learns the techniques of scouting and is even more attracted to how much money he can make. But with how the industry is maintained, Tatsuhiko has to deal with the lying, deception, violence, greed and even the yakuza. He wants to keep the morals that he has, but it gets progressively harder and harder as he gets deeper into the other side of society.

The manga ran for 38 volumes between 2005 and 2013 in YM.
Go to Shinjuku Swan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic stupid af "it's me." marvel-like ending New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

135 Comments

Reading this gives me a lot of mixed feelings. While what they do with girls is low, trashy and everything, some of them are really retarded and don't think about consequences of their actions (example being that girl from 3rd chapter) hence some may say that they deserve such outcome. But we know life is not all flowers and butterflies and sometimes (especially women) are put under the wall with no way out, i believe that's why some of them willingly sought such jobs. Let's not forget that this is the oldest job in the world.

Someone else picked this, nice.

All of delinquient scans series are great A-bout is a gem in itself man!

Someone else picked this, nice.

Wakui Ken need more attention, his stories are really good. You have to check his other manga Not completely translated, but still great read https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/sekisei-inko-r15270 

Depressing shit, but it's interesting to look at the scumbaggery of our society.

Still, 38 volumes... Well, good luck and thank you.

I'm someone who doesn't really care about perfect redraws

38 volumes!

great plot, follow. Hope you get your staff @vinceled

All of it just for the money...

First chapter coming at the end of next week. 

Enjoy chapter 1, hopefully I'll be able to make weekly releases of that for the first volume before releasing faster if I get more staff. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics