Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 231votes)

Hero-Sama, How is the Water?

Alt Names: alt 勇者様、湯加減はいかがですか?alt 용사님, 물 온도는 어떠신가요?alt Mr. Hero, How is the Water?alt Yuusha-sama, Yukagen wa Ikaga desu ka?
Author: Marimo
Artist: Marimo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the former hero Loki and his time working at an onsen with his monster co-workers!

Raws: http://urasunday.com/yukagen/index.html
Go to Hero-Sama, How is the Water? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hero, how is the water, released chapters discussion New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

274 Comments

...I'm sure he has some tricks for her as well.

Or he make a fusion with Ralba I wonder, some kind of giant tentacle grape...
ahhh wanna see em!

Think Eren would kill this one?

Mikasa would kill it rofl

Think Eren would kill this one?

I'll sexually harass her...I'll harass the fuck out of her.

Or just fuck her?

Big ass - challenge accepted.

OMG its loli plus giant, is good to live long

Check her breasts again(LOL). Those are a little big for loli class, even considering her race.

mind pointing me to the artist's previous work? i'm a certified academician looking to expand my horizon.

I'm mainly referring to his Pixiv account but Marimo has some other stuff visible here (SFW Bakamanga link with his NSFW pixiv linked in page :P)

MC is actively trying to build a loli harem, while avoiding anything that will trigger the cops. It's a difficult task, to say the least.

He is avoiding police by making non human loli harem.

How could you say no to an ass the size of a U-haul boxtruck?

OMG its loli plus giant, is good to live long

aaaah  the magic words for jailbait traps..

Spoiler

MC is actively trying to build a loli harem, while avoiding anything that will trigger the cops. It's a difficult task, to say the least.

Loki's "No Fucks Attitude to Monster" in this chapter is funnier than usual. :P

More like FBI-sama, How is the Pizza

Needs more walnut sauce. Hot dogs optional.

I'll sexually harass her...I'll harass the fuck out of her.

It`s too big for him...

He can shape-shift into a fat old NTR man, I'm sure he has some tricks for her as well.

GEAR FOURTH

> giant loli wants to be harrassed

time to call my titanic summon and go for the critical hit

mhC1nhl.png

It's really quite bizarre that this sorta stuff is what the manga is about, given this artist's previous works. No complaints tho :D

mind pointing me to the artist's previous work? i'm a certified academician looking to expand my horizon.

A cute girl is literally asking him to sexually harass her, what's he complaining about?

It`s too big for him...
A cute girl is literally asking him to sexually harass her, what's he complaining about?

It's really quite bizarre that this sorta stuff is what the manga is about, given this artist's previous works. No complaints tho :D

Spoiler

She's a lot to love.

"Please Sekuhara Me!"

I think there was a similar series... can't quite put my finger on it...

She's literally asking for it! XD

More like FBI-sama, How is the Pizza

Those elite enemy troops can take me prisoner any day of the week,

Anyway, for story purposes (such as it is, anyway) it doesn't really sit well with me that former lionman deva beast king whatever got off-screened like that, especially since he's supposed to be the power-idiot kind of character. If just one hero has this much power, and the humans have an army of them (or at least, enough to send a spare hero to clean baths with a loli), then I can't see what kind of meaningful conflict the writer could possibly build up. I mean, he could just make it a bathhouse theemd SoL/monster waifu of the week thing, but he keeps dropping hints left and right about a deeper story that just can't happen the way he's set the world up.

If the "monsters are looking for an opportunity to rebel" plotline keeps up, expect plotanium/bullshitanium that supercharges monsters but not humans to come into effect soon.

EDIT: Forgot to say that whoever went to the store and bought the manga with that cover on is a hero. o7

What a Divine Cover !!

10/10 Would Lick.

so you mean to tell me that the hero's ridiculous self control towards the monster girls is actually a curse from being a hero!!

Everything now makes sense

Let's name it "Dense MC hero curse"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics