Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 340votes)

Somali to Mori no Kami-sama

Alt Names: alt ソマリと森の神様alt Somali and the Forest Spiritalt Somali to Mori no Kamisamaalt Somali ve Orman Tanrısıalt Сомали и Хранитель леса
Author: Gureishi Yako
Artist: Gureishi Yako
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world is ruled by spirits, goblins and all manner of strange creatures.

Human beings are persecuted, to the very point of extinction.

One day, a golem and a lone human girl meet.

This is a record of the pair; one a member of a ruined race, the other a watchman of the forest. It tells of their travels together, and of the bond between father and daughter.

Web Manga: http://www.zenyon.jp/lib/top.php?id=15
Go to Somali to Mori no Kami-sama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

331 Comments

I can't quite pin it down, but something tells me that guy isn't quite as human as he should be. He seems just a mite bit off from the men I'm used to seeing.

I would assume the medicine is for dealing with the weird stuff growing on/out of him rather than "weak constitution"

I can't quite pin it down, but something tells me that guy isn't quite as human as he should be. He seems just a mite bit off from the men I'm used to seeing.

Don't do it harpy!

Daddy Golem kill mode activated

I like that Haitora said "We've a cart". You always see the contraction "we've" used before an action, not a possession, but it works this way too.

If I wasn't certain that guy's condition is contagious specifically to humans I would bet that the Golem would consider letting him have Somali. I doubt he excepts to find a large human settlement, and likely would settle on a family worth of humans.

MidoriKitzune
Jun 10 2017 01:45 AM

What a friendly and good-natured guide Lizard. Typically those types are shady motherfuckers who rob you blind.

xD

Maybe he's had a revelation!

From now on only good!

*sees an fat merchant stranded in the desert*

"GOOD SIR! I WILL HELP YOU!"

I'd been wondering how long it would take for something to sniff Somali out - then again, I guess the native human race has been so long in retreat the average monster wouldn't know the scent of one to begin with.

MidoriKitzune
Jun 10 2017 01:44 AM

Don't do it harpy!

Do the harpy ....

ehh wait.

I think i drifted of there.

DONT DO IT HARPY!

Seems it's been just long enough for the audience to forget that golems don't lose fights.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIET

Don't do it harpy!
    • RSD likes this

Almost nopalitos, haha...

• Dav likes this

I feel like I just saw a mini version of Final Fantasy's giant tortoise, just with more stars

I think it would depend on the monster(s) in question. In Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Link cross-dresses in order to infiltrate an all-women town. At least

three in the town figure it out, but didn't really care. And one was the ruler herself. Besides, they could lie and claim she's a witch that can't use her magic yet.

Five. The Ruler and her attendant, the black market shopkeeper, the old lady by the Goddess Statue, and the one Hylian Vai in town.

Found the dark elf, argonian hater. /s

The Khajiit and Sloads must be purged as well!

What a friendly and good-natured guide Lizard. Typically those types are shady motherfuckers who rob you blind.

Found the dark elf, argonian hater. /s

That's fucking racist (speciesist?), mate!

You need some Overlord in your life.

Lizardmen, the true protagonists of Overlord.

Since shabotoge is cactus + thorn, it could be translated as "cacthorn".

I'd love if when a monster eventually finds out Somali is human it just goes "Eh, whatever" and nothing comes of it.

That might happen, depending on the monster.

I'd love if when a monster eventually finds out Somali is human it just goes "Eh, whatever" and nothing comes of it.

My damn tear ducts are acting up again

This arc makes me super nervous with fear that one of these non-humans would accidentally find out Somali is human and all hell breaks loose.

I think it would depend on the monster(s) in question. In Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Link cross-dresses in order to infiltrate an all-women town. At least

three in the town figure it out, but didn't really care. And one was the ruler herself. Besides, they could lie and claim she's a witch that can't use her magic yet.

This arc makes me super nervous with fear that one of these non-humans would accidentally find out Somali is human and all hell breaks loose.

It will happen eventually, it's a given.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics