Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 105votes)

Soushi Souai

Alt Names: alt そうしそうあいalt Love with each otheralt Mutual Love
Author: Liberum
Artist: Liberum
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A cute, inevitable, warm love story between a blond delinquent boy and a black-haired serious girl.
Go to Soushi Souai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

So if he doesn't smoke, doesn't fight, attends classes, etc., at what point is he just a normal guy with dyed hair and piercings?

Damn, yeah, we need some kind of crime for him to commit. ;)  Ideally something that, while illegal or at least rebellious, isn't actually evil.

Does anyone deal weed in Japan?

She should have just asked him to restrict his fighting to with rival delinquents from other schools, like outside school where he wouldn't be caught.

So if he doesn't smoke, doesn't fight, attends classes, etc., at what point is he just a normal guy with dyed hair and piercings?

Well Going by Japanese media just having blond hair labels you a delinquent. Even if it is one the rare cases that blond is their natural color. They will even try make them dye it black. Of course dunno how true this is in rl.

You would think the school be making a bigger fuss that one their female honor roll students is constantly seen hanging around with delinquents. Like they would be contacting her parents and such.

This author has a odd habit of sticking in really creepy things randomly into their stories..

Rather than a delinquent the red haired friend seems more like... a fashionable guy? Like, if this was an American school no one would give this kind of behavior a second glance other than to say "Wow, that kid is really expressing himself" or "Ugh, he's so vain."

Where I live, it's weird not to dye your hair (in middle-high school). I swear the kids have dyed their hair every color under the sun.
Rather than a delinquent the red haired friend seems more like... a fashionable guy? Like, if this was an American school no one would give this kind of behavior a second glance other than to say "Wow, that kid is really expressing himself" or "Ugh, he's so vain."
Erotic sholder blades

Spoiler
Seeing reality.... When you see your  girlfriend  boyfriend without  make-up  hair dye for the first time.

She... is a tab bit on the odd side....

No, I wanted the author to not do it at all in the first place because as it is now it just wastes the reader's time. Which, you know, I thought would have been obvious when I said "why do the cliched rival thing at all".

Except it's not a cliched rival thing.

Cliched rival thing would take several chapters, sometimes a volume to resolve.

This was more like a case of a girl who easily falls in love being mistaken about the MCs' relationship.

You want it to drag on? Fuck that.

No, I wanted the author to not do it at all in the first place because as it is now it just wastes the reader's time. Which, you know, I thought would have been obvious when I said "why do the cliched rival thing at all".

So moe I'm gonna die.

Why even bother doing the cliched rival thing in the first place if you're going to resolve it so quickly and easily? The last page seems to be teasing at there being more conflict related to it later, but as of now it just feels so...pointless.

Yeah, I miss the typical shoujo romcoms where a misunderstanding and rival arc lasts two volumes.

I can totally see that being a good KILL ME HOLY SHIT THAT WOULD BE FUCKING GARBAGE.

Why even bother doing the cliched rival thing in the first place if you're going to resolve it so quickly and easily? The last page seems to be teasing at there being more conflict related to it later, but as of now it just feels so...pointless.

You want it to drag on? Fuck that.

Wow, that girl changed her view quick.

It's not the word "special" that bothers me, though. It's unlikely to be an issue of phrasing.

Spoiler

Well said.  This part really bothered me too.  It was so random and inappropriate.  How can anyone act like this sort of behavior is OK under any circumstances?

This stupid extra chapter has nearly ruined this manga for me.

Sumerians did so much stuff first.

Glasses guy is cool.

well that was pointless in many levels...

The best handling of a rival/love triangle ever.

Well, the bible does say we were made of clay.... maybe hell make his own gf. Sculpt one if you will

Sumerians did it first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation_of_man_from_clay

reading arita's grumble i pondered: how does buying clay connects to making a girlfriend???

Well, the bible does say we were made of clay.... maybe hell make his own gf. Sculpt one if you will
reading arita's grumble i pondered: how does buying clay connects to making a girlfriend???

Yay, drama over, back to fluffy silliness!

It's not the word "special" that bothers me, though. It's unlikely to be an issue of phrasing.

Spoiler

Yeah that was way out of the blue. First the author makes him some kind of "enlightened delinquent"("I started a fight because someone dropped a cigarette butt on the ground" - lololololol) and then ten chapters later something straight out of a doujin? Wot?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics