Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 225votes)

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Alt Names: alt Even a Pig Scum In Its Youth Wouldn't Have Imagined a Bunny Girl Senpaialt 青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ないalt 青春期笨蛋不做兔女郎学姐的梦alt 청춘 돼지는 바니걸 선배의 꿈을 꾸지 않는다
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Nanamiya Tsugumi & Mizoguchi Keiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Azusagawa Sakuta is a high school sophomore who, due to certain reasons, lives alone with his younger sister. Unlike most people his age, he doesn't have a cellphone. One day, while visiting a nearby library, he encounters someone who shouldn't have been there: a bunny girl.

Adapted from the Light Novel written by Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo combo.
Go to Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

410 Comments

Why did he remove his pants?

Some of these titles are such a mouth full. Tongue twister titles.

I've never heard of psychosomatic disorders causing actual cuts. It's usually bruises and burns. So maybe a psychic form of psychosomatic disorder. which would fall in line with his Puberty Syndrome theory.

Cuts, no. But psychosomatic disorders cause physical issues when body or brain thinks it's being attacked. Most auto-immune diseases, for example, are psychosomatic. I assume that this Puberty Syndrome is something supernatural in nature, mostly because Mai's syndrome results in her turning invisible to almost everyone around her at certain moments. Normal diseases are usually contained to the person suffering from them, not other people.

ah right, i remember it wasn't there when i first read this. i guess i got used to ignoring them

Well being the synopsis at that time was pretty long and basically question marks were all over it, I can understand why some people might not read it tbh.

A re-up because of minor changes on page 8 and 18. Was a typo on the former. 

Because it has literally nothing with chuuni.

Chuuni = delusions of grandeur and thinking you have mystical powers or dark secret abilities, or paranoid hallucinations/thoughts about being more important than you actually are.

This is something like a psychosomatic disorder, where you are hurt because your body thinks you're hurt... sorta. It's not clear at this point, but they have nothing in common anyway.

It is by no means literal,

Speaking literally, Chuuni = 2nd grade of middle school,

Speaking not literally, it is the stage where most people are in their puberty and their imaginations go wild,

Normally these imaginations indeed go wild in the manner you described,

The fact that the syndrome is called Puberty Syndrome indicates that it is closely related to puberty, which is also the main cause of chuunibyou,

Also the fact that you relate it to psychosomatic disorder indicates that you think that the syndrome is also closely related to the mental condition of the sufferer, which includes their imagination,

So if we are to evaluate whether Puberty Syndrome and Chuunibyou are related or not, the answer is leaning towards that they are related rather than not

Lol, I keep the part about the fact that this is an LN in the summary. But I think the illustrator for the LN is really good too. The credit pages from chapter 3 and 4 are some of the illustrations.

ah right, i remember it wasn't there when i first read this. i guess i got used to ignoring them

I humbly request the scanlator rename Puberty Syndrome to something not stupid.

I legitimately do not care if it's accurate, it sounds fucking dumb. This manga seems interesting and that name is just gonna turn people off from reading it.

Wait what, this is originally a LN? Then manga version is superior because Nanamiya Tsugumi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol, I keep the part about the fact that this is an LN in the summary. But I think the illustrator for the LN is really good too. The credit pages from chapter 3 and 4 are some of the illustrations.

Manga is sure lewder comparing to the ranobe and all important stuff is preserved.
Noice.

Wait what, this is originally a LN? Then manga version is superior because Nanamiya Tsugumi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I got scared their with the situation of the sister.

Chuuni = delusions of grandeur and thinking you have mystical powers or dark secret abilities, or paranoid hallucinations/thoughts about being more important than you actually are.

This is something like a psychosomatic disorder, where you are hurt because your body thinks you're hurt... sorta. It's not clear at this point, but they have nothing in common anyway.

I've never heard of psychosomatic disorders causing actual cuts. It's usually bruises and burns. So maybe a psychic form of psychosomatic disorder. which would fall in line with his Puberty Syndrome theory.

Might have to add a supernatural tag methinks?

The scars thing is real.
Becoming invisible just by means of some sort of autosuggestion seems questionable, but let's wait for author's explanations.

Might have to add a supernatural tag methinks?

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me."

Well, apparently, that's false.

Especially on Tumblr and, to an extent, Twitter; lots of special snowflakes that trigger easily on both.

Puberty syndrome

Why not call it chuunibyou like usual 8 grade syndrome.?

Manga is sure lewder comparing to the ranobe and all important stuff is preserved.
Noice.

Spoiler

Now they use Facebook kek

Pen is Mightier than a sword...but Facebook is  powerful than a Nuclear bomb..or

if you want to intimidate a country send in the Navy

if you want to bomb a city send in the airforce

if you want to destroy a country used facebook..

In these times nobody uses stick or stones anymore.

Now they use Facebook kek

In these times nobody uses stick or stones anymore.

Puberty syndrome

Why not call it chuunibyou like usual 8 grade syndrome.?

Huh. So puberty syndrome is actually a thing?

Totally thought it was gonna be a huge troll, how unexpected.

But damn that page 3 tho.. KrUs1Zc.jpg

why did he took his pants off?

puberty syndrome, wow, isn't there a editor to prevent names like that from happening xD

Hahaha. Nice misunderstanding? Im liking this manga more and more

Wait nvm. I think the sister can't see mai

fuck those eyes when she grabbed him lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics