Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 215votes)

To You, the Immortal

Alt Names: alt A ti, el inmortalalt 不滅のあなたへalt Ölümsüz Sanaalt 불멸의 그대에게alt 致不灭的你alt Für dich, den Unsterblichenalt To You, the Immortalalt To Your Eternityalt Your Immortal Self
Author: Ooima Yoshitoki
Artist: Ooima Yoshitoki
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An immortal being was sent to the surface of the earth and met a boy living alone in the middle of tundra.

The being can take the shape of dying things, but only if the "impetus" is stronger than the previous one. What sort of experiences and meetings will the being encounter while living forever?
Go to To You, the Immortal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Fumetsu no Anata e New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raw Manga New Window hiiro
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

Chapter 10 is out ;_;

Kill them Skinwalker. Kill them all.

True he/she/it is very much a skinwalker :D
Kill them Skinwalker. Kill them all.

This story has me hooked.

If that hit didnt kill her, then booi she is got one hell of a plot-armor.

Spoiler

That smile on the cover just looks damn terrifying.

She is so badass I love her.

I'm guessing the boy was a Siberian and this takes place in a fictional version of Kamchatka?

Anyways, this story is amazing.

I bet she will become one of the Immortal vessels

I honestly think the girl figure we see in that image has more resemblance to a grown up March than that other woman. Plus this last chapter It has been put a particular focus on how a sentient vessel needs to "open up" (as in, be at peace. Open up their heart) for Fushi to be able to transform into it.
If that were to be the case, It would make sense anyways giving how close they are or will be.

To be fair, they only know it could shapeshift between a boy and a dog. And, it doesn't appear to be super bright, I'd also assume it's just a wolfboy, not some adaptive god-like being that can transform into whatever it wants.

They did see it form a spear from its hand, and also that the spear was identical to the one which was used against him. So they were aware of his abilities, but not the extent of then. (i.e. they believed that he was a wolfboy who could summon weapons, not an immortal shapeshifter.)

Spoiler

You go, wild doggo! Go back to the girls!

As depicable the people who take advantage of the clueless Ninnana are, I get the feeling she will get redeemed. I mean I will probably still hate her regardless, but you know, I get that feeling that the author will try to redeem her.

I bet she will become one of the Immortal vessels

So they decided to let an immortal shapeshifter get into close proximity of a gigantic beast? I can't see how this would end poorly.

Plot twist: He turns into an Apache Attack Helicopter as his true spirit animal then turns on "Ride of the Valkyries" and goes full blown "Apocalypse now" up in this bitch. Damn those dirty gooks for locking him up in a shit jail. DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL WITH ROCKETPODS AND GATLING GUN FIRE!

I wonder if he can turn into the spirit bear and just chomp off everyone's head

From the image we see at the beggining of each chapter with Fushi holding a light orb sorrounded by a bunch of different creatures and one of them being a bear, I would say yes. Yes he can.

I'm waiting for the time he can transform into a turtle.

O M G!

Spoiler

I think It's a mix of both? It started as an understanding of someone else's pain and ended up "tracking" the pain of the bear.

Now "it" can talk and relay other creature thought. Maybe only when that creature is near death.

Im having difficulties understanding "impetus"....

Basically it means what drives it, as many have stated here he seems to change his impetus depending on form, because each being it mimics had different wishes.

I am assuming this will be mostly while it has yet to develop it's personality.

Im having difficulties understanding "impetus"....

So they decided to let an immortal shapeshifter get into close proximity of a gigantic beast? I can't see how this would end poorly.

To be fair, they only know it could shapeshift between a boy and a dog. And, it doesn't appear to be super bright, I'd also assume it's just a wolfboy, not some adaptive god-like being that can transform into whatever it wants.

O M G!

Spoiler

I guess Fushi will be able to transform into this bear now all spikes were removed.

I'm loving this manga to death. So much so, that I wish I get amnesia and rediscover this manga in a couple of years when there are hopefully hundreds of chapters for me to read.

>"Could it be an immortal god? Whatever it is, it'll be an asset to our civilization"
>"Let's jab it with pointy sticks"

Humans man, I swear to fcking god.

it's plot man, not real people

I wonder if he can turn into the spirit bear and just chomp off everyone's head

You know the scary part is that fushi can literally turn into a apache attack helicopter considering he also turned into a rock at first. His maker would be proud as he turned into a spinning death machine raining death and destruction upon the evil foreigners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2dI_B_Ycg

There is nothing that can stop Fushi...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics