Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 172votes)

Usagi Drop

Alt Names: alt A Funny Fatheralt うさぎドロップalt うさぎドロップ 番外編alt Bunny Dropalt 白兔玩偶alt 白兔糖alt 토끼 드롭스alt Rabbit Dropalt Un drôle de père (French)alt Usagi Drop: Bangai-henalt Usagi Drop: Bangaihenalt Брошенный Кроликalt הפלת ערנב
Author: Unita Yumi
Artist: Unita Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Going home for his grandfather’s funeral, thirty-year-old bachelor Daikichi is floored to discover that the old man had an illegitimate child with a younger lover! The rest of his family is equally shocked and embarrassed by this surprise development, and not one of them wants anything to do with the silent little girl, Rin. In a fit of angry spontaneity, Daikichi decides to take her in himself! But will living with this overgrown teenager of a man help Rin come out of her shell? And hang on, won’t this turn of events spell doom for Daikichi’s love life?!
Go to Usagi Drop Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your thoughts~ (may contain spoilers) New Window Irecinius
  • 23 Replies
Topic Help in Understanding a Part New Window acurarsx
  • 10 Replies

123 Comments

Really awesome, even the ending is what I want, nevermind conflicting feelings.
P.S. It would be funny to see his mother's reaction at the news.
I dreaded the Josei-ish latter part of the manga but I loved it either way.
I loved it. The whole schabang.
Did someone already read/see the extra volume?
Having read a lot of the comments on this board and on others, I still give this manga (as a whole) 9/10

The ending felt a bit rushed, but there are hints littered throughout the whole story that point to this. I found this on another board, written by someone that I thought was very insightful.. I will say that this manga has 2 halves. Cute slice of life -> Josei.

Spoiler
I liked it up to the part where they skip to 10 years later. It pretty much became a typical shoujo manga that talks about relationships after that.
Spoiler
Well, the missing chapters we can read somewhere else... I found them at another manga reader, I don't know if it is contrary to ethics, so I won't write the name of the site =P. Just try to figure it our xD.
the first chapter was great i was

touched
then i stopped because

I read spoiler
@TheCreepin32 and those concerned about incest:

Spoiler
@TheCreepin32

Spoiler
This manga started out great and inspiring, but it then took a very creepy turn. It made me sick to my stomach and I couldn¨t finnish it.
Spoiler
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I read some spoilers T.T!!!!!
it was such nice series... till her graduated...
This manga was cooler to me back when I thought it wasn't about weird loli-esque incest.
Another series that should be creepy. Seriously, the whole last 10 chapters or so should be creepy just by their focus. But it isn't, dangit. It's just cute and kinda sweet.
man I sure did love this manga, Daikichi is awesome
Great series I remember as I was reading the series for some reason it kept giving me this nostalgic feeling of the past its kinda a whimsical, cheerful yet sad kinda feeling. And imo thats slice of life done right.
One of the best series ever :D
The best thing is that it's still on the middle of it's journey >:3
The best josei series I've ever read. A must read for everyone, regardless of the genres.

c31-35 isn't allowed to be uploaded due to scanlator policy.

and otl, I couldn't believe it wasn't on batoto before ;____;
there just doin it in Spanish fer them
yes
isn't this series finished?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics