Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 45votes)

Fantasy Maid

Alt Names: alt 幻想女仆alt Huan Xiang Nu Pualt Huàn Xiǎng Nǚ Pú
Author: Stop1
Artist: Stop1
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Are you single? Are you an otaku? Would you like to buy a "wife"? Do you fantasize about eating, having fun, shopping, and sleeping with her? Can you promise to take responsibility and love her for a lifetime? Would you use your life to pay for a contract? A fantasy that belongs only to you; a maid that belongs only to you.

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/15111.html
Go to Fantasy Maid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Nugester
  • 0 Replies

97 Comments

Just found out that it's a webcomic, well it's as expected from the art's quality as well as the short amount of pages per chapter anyway:
Here's the "raws"(official hosting website):
http://www.u17.com/comic/15111.html

But damn it's pretty popular for a webcomic.

As for the shoujo-esque art style, it might just be the author's a girl...haha. But the plot seems promising all-right...And who would have thought that the MC is actually 20? 20 with uniform? Didn't knew that they still wore uniform in uni in China...or is it just the settings...
The sweet content of this manga has been rated D for dangerous.

Too much consumption will lead to diabetes and other high sugary associated diseases.
HOLY GOD. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY HAVEN'T YOU ALREADY WIFED HER, YOU DUMBASS? YOU THINK OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS COME MORE THAN ONCE?
Omg. The cuteness factor in this one....is so OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!
You got the girl of your dreams.
Whats the first thing you do???
Tie her up.
And he is still wondering why he doesn't have a girlfriend.
cute. although I have to say I'm still slightly disturbed by the chinese tl-ed names. still used to them in jap for the most part.
She got him with a Moe Ray! That's why he untied her.
Like.
Its not that its a short chapter its just that this one was broken into two parts all releases after this one will be normal
Hmm, 11 pages for chapter 1 and 5 pages for chapter 2? Isn't that a bit too short? If chapter 3 is just another 5 pages again, I don't see where this is going...
The setting seems acceptable and the art ist quite good,too, although some drawings tend to be shoujo-esque (maybe the author is specialized on shoujo-manhua?)...
Well then, keep me interested, Mr. Stop1 xD
Ch2, SO SHORT!
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Oct 13 2012 02:12 AM
Man... I want one too~
totally gonna become a harem series.
First Manhua i read, ok so far i'll follow for now
It has a shoujo artstyle, mixed with a shounen-shoujo plotline.

Spoiler
Kinda like Chobits, and DearS, and Sora no Otoshimono.....I could go on.

Still, it has only just started.
Let me guess...
Spoiler
This manga looks like its a Doujinshi, particularly the art
Seems good so far
Well I can already somewhat see where this is going... but it's the journey that makes the trip so hopefully it'll be interesting!
I agree. Look decent.Art is decent. I'll see how it progress to decide.
Seems as if it could be interesting. I'll give it a go.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics