Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 209votes)

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Hen

Alt Names: alt Re: ゼロから始める異世界生活 第二章 屋敷の一週間編alt Re: Life in a Different World from Zero - Volume Two - Residence Chapteralt Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Henalt Re:从零开始的异世界生活
Author: Nagatsuki Tappei
Artist: Fuugetsu Makoto
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly a high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru co-operates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices the ability he gained "Returns by Death" a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death!

adapted from the web novel and light novel series written by Nagatsuki Tappei with illustrations by Ootsuka Shinichirou

Prequel:
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daisshou-outo-no-ichinichi-hen-r13364 )

Sequel:
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daisanshou-truth-of-zero-r18663)
Go to Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What does "skive" mean? What is "et tu brute" New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Official Light Novel Translation releases New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic How many more chapters? Why the different titles? New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Rosewall discussion New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Web Novel Translation New Window Vex'd
  • 3 Replies

471 Comments

Tom Cruise would've done it better.

New artist, new artist, hmm?  Did they change publications or something, I wonder?  

The (new) events of ch. 0 weren't particularly smooth, although for what it's worth, they didn't make a whole lot of sense to me in the web novel either.  I just hope the rest of the adaptation is better written.

nah ..its pretty much the same, only the "reset" place will be differrent ..the one before is like a prologue for this one

Has gothic loli, instantly better

thats not how u do chapter 0

so second act is loli act ???

Chapter 0 should be named "Recap". Less confusing that way.

I thought it was the story between the two... until I started reading.

Anyways, if anyone wants to skip the recap then just jump to page 34.

Only one page will be old (in order to let you link to the old story).

After that the new story pages start from the middle of page 35.

I like the MC, even though he is weak.. his personality and determination shows that he can make a difference. It's a interesting manga, so was the prequel. I read the raws, I think he's stuck in this abnormal world of the powerful... and it seems the powerful ones have playful attitudes and experiment, toy with him.

Well, I like it... someone growing with that much power is bound to be twisted or even arrogant. That's how social hierarchy would of been if some peeps had power while other didn't, or they would of been persecuted and exterminated.

haaaa~
this is confusing as hell...

Hardly. It was just a recap from where the prequel left off, with Subaru finally not dying and the story advancing once he wakes up in the mansion

haaaa~
this is confusing as hell...

So, am I correct in assuming that this 2nd series will take the story in a different direction than that of the 1st series' chapter 11 onward?

nah ..its pretty much the same, only the "reset" place will be differrent ..the one before is like a prologue for this one

W....was it always this....gore-y? I don't remember seeing those...innards....spilling out.

Nope the other manga has a different artist than this.

W....was it always this....gore-y? I don't remember seeing those...innards....spilling out.

it just doesn't pay to be a smartass anymore >__>

followed for the loli

So from punching-bag in one story to punching-bag in another. Ah, progress!!

Butterflies in eyes is new....

So, am I correct in assuming that this 2nd series will take the story in a different direction than that of the 1st series' chapter 11 onward?

So the boss after reaching the next checkpoint is a killer loli?

Actually, this continues on where chapter 11 left off. LOLOLOL

And yet there will be a chapter 12 next month according to comic walker. Not to mention the sequel already has 6 chapters. :3

WUT

sequel when the original is still ongoing?

Actually, this continues on where chapter 11 left off. LOLOLOL

WUT

sequel when the original is still ongoing?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics