Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 251votes)

Drifters

Alt Names: alt ドリフターズalt Başıboşlaralt 漂泊者alt Скитальцыalt التائهون
Author: Hirano Kouta
Artist: Hirano Kouta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of Drifters takes place during Japan's Sengoku period (roughly 15th to 17th century), a time of constant warring between the island's states, and a natural setting of choice for samurai stories. A young samurai on verge of death suddenly finds himself into another, fantastic world, alongside important military figures from history. How? Why? These questions remain unanswered.

============Notice================
Please refrain from further changing the image of the volume cover. Non-compliance will result in a warning.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Drifters Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Black King Identity New Window Tim Wills
  • 13 Replies
Topic When is this going to continue? New Window wjustinn
  • 1 Replies
Topic Black King New Window Tim Wills
  • 7 Replies
Topic I think this Manga is masturbation New Window Similar-man
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thank You New Window xscraid
  • 10 Replies
Topic New chapters? New Window evil6961
  • 9 Replies

546 Comments

wtf happened to jeanne d'arc again?
kinda liked her.
GOD DAMNIT THE ARCHER GUY IS TOO FUCKING PRETTY. Stop making me question my sexual orientation.
Holy *beep*! After waiting for 7 months to let it release , it's freaking awesomeeeeee.
OMG!!!!! FINAAAAALLLLYYYY!!!!!! new chapter yaaaaaaaaaaayyy
Yay finally a new chapter im so happy =D
Ok....just fucking awesome. I really like the villain, mainly because he is trying to make a country for his followers not just trying to oh I don't know destroy the damn world.

I love this and I can't wait to see more!
ARISE MY DWARFS AND MAKE ME A FORTRESS
Hide the Elvish men!
This manga has the single most epic rendition of Jesus ever.

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron;

Thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings; be instructed ye judges of the earth.

Serve the LORD with fear... and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son... lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Arise O Lord;
Man.. this manga is so GARR! .. love it!
@ Pandion,

Oh by the way, if you think that is watermarking I would hate to see what you think the A-teams scans are then.
@Mad_Scientist

Lucky? Luck has nothing to do with it. Two groups are fighting over this manga because "ITS THIS MANGA"

They aren't translating it because they randomly picked it from a board they are translating it because its from the author of Hellsing and its freaking good.
i barely started reading this and i find this very funny and awesome hope to see more releases XD
@Pandion: You are not in any position to complain. Just be glad that there are TWO teams feeding your manga addiction. Who cares if they are watermarked or not, both teams does this for our enjoyment. This manga is lucky that there are two scanlation teams working on it. Whereas other manga have been dropped and therefore "ended" prematurely.
if this is a monthly update manga, it should at least have 30 pages...
@ Pandion

Please stop sniffing "Katol" lmao...

There's only one solution to your whining, wait for ScansRemix version and don't read ours,

wait for ScansRemix version and don't read ours,

wait for ScansRemix version

wait

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Everytime i read a new chapter, i have a small orgasm.
Woohoo the Dwarves!!!!!!!!!!

need a hearty meal.

Nothing says fuck you better than having your enemies prisoners eat a nice meal right in front of their strong hold.
No one has a dwarves fetish I see...
@ tekshi

please don't be a fanboy, lolololol.
Posted Image
Shit, man, Y u always bashing germany for its past?
:P just kidding. Bash us as much as you like, we deserve it anyway.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics