Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 43votes)

After School Dice Club

Alt Names: alt Hōkago Saikoro Kurabualt Hokago Saikoro Kurabualt Houkago Saikoro Clubalt 放課後さいころ倶楽部
Author: Nakamichi Hiroo
Artist: Nakamichi Hiroo
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about girls playing board games after school!

Kyoto in Spring…
Aya is a high school girl who’s just moved to a new town.
Miki is her shy classmate, and her first friend.
One day after school Aya and Miki follow the committee president Midori to a specialty board games store. The Dice Club!!

Without thinking they try out a German board game together. These girls, who are searching for fun, soon fall into the exciting world of games!
Go to After School Dice Club Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

64 Comments

If anyone was curious, the game she's playing with the manager at the end of Chapter 9 is Ghosts!/Die guten und die boesen Geister/Phantoms vs Phantoms, also by Alex Randolph. In some editions the ghosts glow in the dark.

Oh crumbs! It's an April fools' humour!

But Whh... It's the Badger, dood!

Oh crumbs! It's an April fools' humour! 

Thanks, based tsunlators \o

Beautiful girls, games and cat, a very nice combination of happiness mmm...

Yay! An update! 

On a personal happy gamer note. I managed to get a used copy of the barista themed dice game VivaJava : The Coffee Game : The Dice Game. And a felt lined wooden dice tray.

Good gaming at Solitude's house.

I found a cafe in my town that has lots of interesting board games like these that customers can play recently. This manga makes me want to go back there again.

None of the ones shown in the manga in particular, but there's tons of board games online for free.

Here's a pretty exhaustive list:

https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/On-line_Games&redirectedfrom=Online_Play#

But among those I'd recommend boardgamearena.com, yucata.de, and boiteajeux.net the most.

Going to boardgamegeek or meetup.com to find local groups is probably the easiest way to get into games, though, since they can teach you new games and you can try several games before buying any yourself.

Thanks mate, these games seems interesting mmm...

Two releases at once!? It's a good day

Well the tsunlator made me release both chapters because they contained the same game and the 4th chapter was so short

Two releases at once!? It's a good day

These board games seems interesting, any idea whether I can play it online with my friends mmm...~?

I believe that Neuroshima Hex was shown in the store back in the first two chapters.  There are actually iOs and Android apps for that one, although the apps don't have all of the expansions you can get for the board game.

So wait is this new dude the "Tall Blond Girl" in the Cover Picture?

I was not expecting there to be any dudes in this.  Usually these sorts of Mangas go out of their way to pretend men don't exist at all, at least for the main cast.

The cover is from vol.5 so its most likely just a new character. Probably a foreigner transfer student or something.

These board games seems interesting, any idea whether I can play it online with my friends mmm...~?

None of the ones shown in the manga in particular, but there's tons of board games online for free.

Here's a pretty exhaustive list:

https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/On-line_Games&redirectedfrom=Online_Play#

But among those I'd recommend boardgamearena.com, yucata.de, and boiteajeux.net the most.

Going to boardgamegeek or meetup.com to find local groups is probably the easiest way to get into games, though, since they can teach you new games and you can try several games before buying any yourself.

I was not expecting there to be any dudes in this.  Usually these sorts of Mangas go out of their way to pretend men don't exist at all, at least for the main cast.

I hope it's not :3 I like traps but I don't like this dude... Needs to stay away from Aya :3

There is  theme going on about having shop keepers that look scary or they look like they are from the Yakuza, while they are just a friendly shopkeepers.

This dude reminds me a lot of mr braun .. But most likely the cookie cutter desgin

maybe through table top sim ? ( I assume they're may be a mod or something.. who knows I don't sim table tops sorry >W<)

The problem is that someone has to "create" and upload the game before it's available in the Workshop. And neither Zicke Zacke nor Marrakech are available.

Shouldn't be too hard to put together for someone that has the time, though.

There is  theme going on about having shop keepers that look scary or they look like they are from the Yakuza, while they are just a friendly shopkeepers.

maybe through table top sim ? ( I assume they're may be a mod or something.. who knows I don't sim table tops sorry >W<)

Soooo I know it's only been three chapters, but when's the yuri chapter

In the dare or dare German board game edition chapter 1.0

Soooo I know it's only been three chapters, but when's the yuri chapter

I actually know a lot of this, we own close to 300 board/dice/card games, several of them euro-style.  I was just guessing at Catan being the one to show up.  Mayfair, the company behind Catan in the US, is the biggest sponsor of Origins game expo, and hosts world championships for the game, so it seemed like one that'd be fairly well known internationally. 

Hopefully we'll see many more games in this series.  Marrakech is one I've never played, looks like fun.

I have watched some video reviews of that one on The Dice Tower website.

I seem to recall more than one Market Bizarre themed game coming out in the last few years. 

Looking forward to other board games as well.

Also known as "eurogames".  Settlers is the best known, but there's looots more.  Agricola.  Carcasonne.  Puerto Rico.  Bohnanza.  And on and on.  Marrakech is a real example: http://www.amazon.com/Gigamic-MAR-Marrakech/dp/B000NUR3S4/  The games I could make out on shop shelves were Ticket to Ride: http://www.amazon.com/Days-of-Wonder-DOW-7201/dp/0975277324/, and Gary Gouda: http://www.amazon.com/HABA-4246-Haba-Gary-Gouda/dp/B005HAW71S/Though it'd be better to support your local game shop and buy them there rather than Amazon--Amazon doesn't provide you a place to play!

Eurogames are distinguished by high-quality components (game pieces are likely to be wood, not plastic, for example), multiplayer play (two player may be theoretically possible but is rarely much fun), abstract game mechanics served up dressed in a theme, with both chance and skill playing a part, and a cooperative play style (there'll be a winner in the end, but if you don't make deals with the other players, it won't be you).

I actually know a lot of this, we own close to 300 board/dice/card games, several of them euro-style.  I was just guessing at Catan being the one to show up.  Mayfair, the company behind Catan in the US, is the biggest sponsor of Origins game expo, and hosts world championships for the game, so it seemed like one that'd be fairly well known internationally. 

Hopefully we'll see many more games in this series.  Marrakech is one I've never played, looks like fun.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics