Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 76votes)

Kabe ni Mary.com

Alt Names: alt 墙壁里的玛丽.COMalt 壁にメリー.comalt Mary in the Wall.com
Author: Kobashiko
Artist: Kobashiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our MC is attacked by a ghost while sitting at his computer. The story does not follow normal convention however: she (the ghost) doesn't kill him instead teases him with his computer, mostly because she is stuck in the wall and can only reach his computer. For comedy...
Go to Kabe ni Mary.com Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

79 Comments

Really. The current chapter is the best example of how generic and boring this is.

Oh look. The "tough exorcist" gets flustered because sex reasons. Also she sees the MMC's dick and it's her first time! Look at her embarassed face, isn't that super cute? (no)

Oh look. Another girl appears. She's "evil" but not really! Also supposedly "tough" and also flustered by the MMC. Oh look, suddenly you can't exorcise her. And she's going to stay, for reasons. Wow. What a surprising and unfortunate turn of events.

I won't even get into other shit, like MMC being "a loser but with a really really hidden talent" because the target audience for this is losers who like to imagine they have a really really hiddent talent.

So yes, it's generic and boring, because the tropes and hooks are so fucking blatant and obvious, even for the trash-tier that is a harem manga.

nice try but the second last line gave you away troll.

either that or you are seriously retarded.

The exorcist and Hanako standing idly by to watch the MC get molested by Mary...  yeah they have no right to say he's a pervert now xP

i dont understand people like u, why do u read/comment on stuff you dont enjoy?

Are you a Masochist? Is this some sort of fetish? 

There are entire groups of "readers" whose only goal is to go to the comment section and just troll about how bad something is.  Try checking out the Fairy Tail comments at the Mangastream scanlators website sometime. You will see quickly just how many there are and repetitive their comments are on how boring and badly written it is. The worst thing is, once FT is done (5 more chapters maybe before it is finished >.<), they will just move on to another popular manga, like One Piece, Seven SIns, and so on and start over, even if the same people were "defending" it previously.

Uhhh bro, if he doesn't read it and give it a chance, how is he going to determine if he likes it or not?

Really. The current chapter is the best example of how generic and boring this is.

Oh look. The "tough exorcist" gets flustered because sex reasons. Also she sees the MMC's dick and it's her first time! Look at her embarassed face, isn't that super cute? (no)

Oh look. Another girl appears. She's "evil" but not really! Also supposedly "tough" and also flustered by the MMC. Oh look, suddenly you can't exorcise her. And she's going to stay, for reasons. Wow. What a surprising and unfortunate turn of events.

I won't even get into other shit, like MMC being "a loser but with a really really hidden talent" because the target audience for this is losers who like to imagine they have a really really hiddent talent.

So yes, it's generic and boring, because the tropes and hooks are so fucking blatant and obvious, even for the trash-tier that is a harem manga.

That comment is generic and boring.

BCS here is the personification of every generic blonde tsundere. Claim they find it generic and boring yet they put in enough effort to explain in great detail what they find boring.

Nah, hes just being an a**hole.

you can safely ignore him.

Not feeling this as much as Hazuki Kanon, to be honest. There's just... something missing.

The latest chapter was a bit better. Toilet-Hanako is a lot more entertaining than the whats-her-name wall chick.

1. try showing your dick to a 13-15 years old (please don't)

2.try showing your dick to a ghost who died at the age of 10-13 years old (also don't)

3. nobody said he was a loser his parents doesn't want him to be a writer cause their asians so it's not hidden he just have talent but his parents wants him to do something else.

4. no romance tag means no harem.

Please be nice to each other

Damn it, she's stuck in the wrong way 'round! Well, not the first time I've used a 16ft ladder to get it done...

Most of the list doesn't even really consist of overused tropes.

It's mostly just a list of "this thing happened. I didn't like it."

Which isn't really an argument that something is generic or boring. Just an argument that it's not to your taste.

Not to mention some of it being outright incorrect. Like what's the protagonist's hidden talent? That one person thinks his writing is pretty good? Which has been mentioned a single time so far?

-snip-

I'm surprised you actually made such a detailed review of a newest chapter from a manga you deem generic and boring. :P

Really. This comment was really boring and generic.

Thanks for showing how boring and generic your comments are. I agree, they really are.

well, if you find air boring then plz just stop breathing.

Really. The current chapter is the best example of how generic and boring this is.Oh look. The "tough exorcist" gets flustered because sex reasons. Also she sees the MMC's dick and it's her first time! Look at her embarassed face, isn't that super cute? (no)Oh look. Another girl appears. She's "evil" but not really! Also supposedly "tough" and also flustered by the MMC. Oh look, suddenly you can't exorcise her. And she's going to stay, for reasons. Wow. What a surprising and unfortunate turn of events.I won't even get into other shit, like MMC being "a loser but with a really really hidden talent" because the target audience for this is losers who like to imagine they have a really really hiddent talent.So yes, it's generic and boring, because the tropes and hooks are so fucking blatant and obvious, even for the trash-tier that is a harem manga.

MC-kun was ready to whip his dick out. Usually it's the opposite. That already puts it miles ahead of IS or TLR.

I honestly fail to see what's so generic and boring about a ghost that stuck in the wall that was also trying to kill you in lots of ways but biologically.

Toilet humor.

I was half-hoping Hanako would stuck on the toilet... but i guess she becoming the recurring restroom's resident is enough.

to be honest doing anything while sitting on the toilet feels very relaxing.

Except eating.

also it needs to be your house toilet and it needs to be clean.

So I do get why she likes it.

I was half-hoping Hanako would stuck on the toilet... but i guess she becoming the recurring restroom's resident is enough.

Huh, I think I've read this hentai before...

Stuck in a wall is a tag I've search one too many times of certain websites. 

You are generic and boring.

savage

hanako?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics