Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 41votes)

Nejimakiboshi to Aoi Sora

Alt Names: alt ねじまき星とアオイソラ
Author: Tokiya Seigo
Artist: Tokiya Seigo
Genres: Romance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the tale of a boy whose mother was killed in a meteor strike on their island home 6 months ago – something everyone knows was the crashing of an alien ship but no one will confirm – who one day quite literally has a girl drop out of the sky on him. She at first takes him hostage from people hunting her but it eventually comes out that she’s from outer space and if there’s one thing that this boy’s mother taught him, it is to NOT leave a damsel in distress…
Go to Nejimakiboshi to Aoi Sora Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

It's too much. I can't catch up lawl~
Wow, chapter 2 took a drastic turn, never would've expected that...
lol i love right at the end the uncle was like what is departing when he was making an excuse XD
@oliverwashere if it's a trap then he should've been a hot chick (or at least look like one) with "questionable" gender and sexual orientation
Are you sure the protagonist is a boy? It seems like a trap...
Photo
TsundereChan
Jun 09 2012 02:50 AM
no ecchi?
am i dreaming?
the kid didnt grope her boobs when she fell?
u gotta be kidding me. . . .
I think it shows promise. It's the sort of thing I like too. I'll follow this one. :)
@ Banarok.

That'd be really f'd up sounding... but I could totally see it in a parody. Would be good shit lololol.
It's not aliens but... its aliens...
Indifference to this one. Though, I'll bet this will turn out good~
Sounds like romance Dark deconstruction again to me..
sounds romance to me
Girl falling out of the sky, never heard that before....

It would be cool if the girl "fell" out of the ground for once

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics