Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt มังกรฟ้าป่วนยุทธภพalt 龍飛不敗alt 용비불패alt Long Phi Bất Bạialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

ch. 22-23 i think is where you here that reson
@shadowzack

Yongbi needs alot of money to help 30k people before winter arrives(as what ive seen on the previous chapter(dont know where ive read it.. its somewhere out there.. just read it.. LOL.. not trolling here))
i still don't get it why does he need so much of money??
Next time on Yongbi those assasins attempt to cross Niagra Falls on high wire.
So at the end of chapter 33...
Spoiler
That is one quite monk...
just my lunchbox
The spin was not meant to bend that way. Poor Yongbi
This manga is hilarious especially the horse.
HAHAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST ONE IVE READ SO FAR :)) its very FUNNY And YONGBI IS THE BIGGEST TROLL OF ALL MANGA SO FAR :))
wow...That is both a brutal, awesome and original way to find out who people work for through magic.
Yongbi you....good god you are just awesome
damn Yongbi I`m sure he knows that the guy thinks the underwear is from his sister, he just loves messing everybody.

ps. for some reason when I wrote loves messing everybody I thought about the horse, hmm wonder why.
Thanks for the release Random Scans.
soo the mention of "winter" gets him serious and he has 30k people depending on him ... puttting all humor aside the story just keeps gettting more and more interesting
The chief/waiter/ whatever that guy is has really big balls.
@Harpuea
Probably because everyone wants a sword, esspecially the the overused and overrated Katana.
Yongbi totally did that on purpose he wants all of murim to know he has the medallion, because some of those people who are going to come after him have the kid.
Rare to see the Staff as the main character weapon's of choice. Polearms are waaaaay underused and underestimated in a lot of stories.
The horse totally owns the other horse and the way his facial expressions are so epic I have to wonder if the manhwa`s real name should be horse the invincible.
@nfzeta007 This is Hong Yemong - the leader of the Red Bloods. She was introduced back in chapter 5 IIRC.
Is it wrong if my biggest question about this chapter is who was the babe at the end?
Like I said. Martial Arts Bar fight.

Awesome

Bo Staffs FTW
DAT CLIFFHANGER
Apparently I was too early

Bar Fight! Martial arts style!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics