Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 97votes)

Custom Maid!

Alt Names: alt カスタムメイド!
Author: Tachitsutetsuko
Artist: Tachitsutetsuko
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hououji Yuu is a high school closet otaku, and is also the sole heir of the very rich Hououji family. She needs to keep her hobbies secret from others because that would end up ruining her family name. Because of that, she has always kept her distance from maids. Until one day, she meets her personal maid Masaki, who happens to be her favourite doujinshi artist!

Ranked number 10 for " Best New 4-koma manga series of 2015"
Go to Custom Maid! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

102 Comments

OP maid is more acceptable than OP heroes/anti heroes, am i right?

Spoiler

My personal experience.

HOW DO I MAKE A NUTRITIONALLY BALANCED BURGER?!

Lean ground beef, sautéed vegetables, and a thinner bun.

HOW DO I MAKE A NUTRITIONALLY BALANCED BURGER?!

Where can I hire one of these custom maid, they're too perfect to be true mmm...

That... is one hell of a high spec custom maid...

ch 2; pg 02 “There are things I don’t to be want seen!” shouldnt that be “I don’t want to be seen!”

Uhm, she is talking about stuff, that are on/in her desk. That is one of the sentences I am not sure of. 

ch 2; pg 02 “There are things I don’t to be want seen!” shouldnt that be “I don’t want to be seen!”

http://vatoto.com/reader#0ff0b3b1b21738a9_9

And that was the birth of beautiful friendship.:)

not Custom Maid i want...but follow anyway..

Meh,...it's cute.

Suppose I'll follow it, nothing wrong with a little fluff in the rotation.

Axecalibur, the legendary weapon, now for your berserker class.

All nighters are really powerful...when you actually try to do what you want to do and don't waste your time in the internet

The rich girl reminds me with Nagi.

As always, thanks to Cirno9Baka for showing us this sugar-filled goods. Hoping someone will pick this up.

By the way, on page 4 and 5, shouldn't their name be Aitsui? At least that's what I read from the furigana with my lowly knowledge.

Ah you're right... stupid mistake by me. The raw even had the furigana written on them too...

• whh likes this

As always, thanks to Cirno9Baka for showing us this sugar-filled goods. Hoping someone will pick this up.

By the way, on page 4 and 5, shouldn't their name be Aitsui? At least that's what I read from the furigana with my lowly knowledge.

pg 6, "more expensive then" shouldnt that be "than"?

pg 13, "I want (to) be able to do" it is missing "to" in there.

2012 Mar : Graduated Inakano Junior High School
2012 Apr : Entered Inakano Junior High School

Aaybe Entered Inakano Senior High School mmm...~?

Hey I was confused too... I translated what was there lol

One more daily cute story added to my follows.

Thanks for this one C9B!

Following!

Very cute. I hope a group picks it up soon.

Cm3d kiss. XD

insta follo~

God knows I'd take this series... if I could read Japanese and wasn't drowning in the projects I already have ㅠㅠ

Looks like it could be a pleasant enough read.

Anyone else willing to take this one up? :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics