Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 63votes)

Tatoe Hai ni natte mo

Alt Names: alt たとえ灰になってもalt 即使化作灰烬alt Though You May Burn To Ash
Author: Oniyazu Kakashi
Artist: Oniyazu Kakashi
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For his beloved younger sister's treatment, Shinomiya Ryouma is working frantically to raise a billion yen while going to high school. One day, a mysterious woman asks him, "Can you put your life on the line for what you desire?" and after receiving a ticket from her, an accident befalls him! When he wakes up, he finds he's turned into a girl and what's more, he's participating in a "game" where a win means he can reverse his fate but a loss means he'll die instantly!
Go to Tatoe Hai ni natte mo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

169 Comments

I've got a faint feeling, that the wishes of all those girls or guys are somewhat related to the MC and his murdering father. That would be the ultimate joy for that b*tch of an "angel".

holyyy shiiiiiit

This comic could have been done without gender bending...like, what's the point? Good read though

I'm banking on everyone doesn't really exist.. They were created with false memories just for Cruel to have a laugh :P

This comic could have been done without gender bending...like, what's the point? Good read though

True the author could have started with a female MC and characters instead of the GB. but who knows it may get explained in why they were turned in to girls at some point in the story.

I was interested in this until I saw the dumb Genderbending crap at the end of the synopsis. Why do authors always have to throw in Genderbending crap on plots that otherwise have nothing to do with it? Ruining interesting scenarios with their personal fetishes......damn.

sure is surprising. was totally expected for the classy girl to be first one to die and "innocent" one to survive until last round. well done author

Reminds me of "Life is Money" and "Tomodachi Game"

Good lord, the way they treat the little sister... You always see this kind of warped "entire town literally torturing someone for stupid reason" in stories like this, but it's so hard to picture something like that actually happening. Always messes with my suspension of disbelief, even more so than demonic angels hosting a killing game. 

Poor Yukina... ;_;   Imouto torture is the worst kind of torture. 

Not that hard to imagine. It can occur in smaller residential areas or towns where the majority of people actually know each other and socialize. For example, there have been instances where family members of school shooters were forced to relocate or assume new identities/names due to the ostracization from their peers.

Yikes.

bravo, master swindler at play :3

Good lord, the way they treat the little sister... You always see this kind of warped "entire town literally torturing someone for stupid reason" in stories like this, but it's so hard to picture something like that actually happening. Always messes with my suspension of disbelief, even more so than demonic angels hosting a killing game. 

Poor Yukina... ;_;   Imouto torture is the worst kind of torture. 

That's true, though I don't understand why he feels the need to bet half of everything he has every go around.

Hehehe. That's all I have to say. You'll see why soon.

This is a game where as long as you don't tell a lie, you can't be killed.  The others are going to self destruct at this rate because someone needs to be killed after all.

That's true, though I don't understand why he feels the need to bet half of everything he has every go around.

This is a game where as long as you don't tell a lie, you can't be killed.  The others are going to self destruct at this rate because someone needs to be killed after all.

I would also have accepted some variation of "dat angel ass"

(kidding)PLOT TWIST! Yukina is really the angel known as Cruel :3 (so only one answer ;D)

Yukina is obviously the cutest character. ^.-

Regarding a certain angel's curves, you won't be disappointed.

I would also have accepted some variation of "dat angel ass"

Important question. Who is the cutest character? Based on your answer I may be forced to call you a heretic and burn you at the stake.

Yukina is obviously the cutest character. ^.-

Regarding a certain angel's curves, you won't be disappointed.

Hihi. o/

TLer here. Should you have any comments or questions, don't hesitate to ask, I *do* browse this section.

Chapter 4 has been done for quite some time, just in the process of PR/TSing. I did just get chapter 5 raws, though, and it's quite an awesome chapter. Well, not awesome for everyone. But yeah, stay tuned. ^^

If you guys ever need a cleaner for this manga, feel free to leave me a message. Though I never cleaned a manga before, I do have 2 years worth of experience on Photoshop.

Needs more angel ass

Hihi. o/

TLer here. Should you have any comments or questions, don't hesitate to ask, I *do* browse this section.

Chapter 4 has been done for quite some time, just in the process of PR/TSing. I did just get chapter 5 raws, though, and it's quite an awesome chapter. Well, not awesome for everyone. But yeah, stay tuned. ^^

Important question. Who is the cutest character? Based on your answer I may be forced to call you a heretic and burn you at the stake.

Reminds my of Corpse Party

Waow doods tanks lots for bringing this series to light!

Im really enjoying every bit of it---the moes, the despairs, the contrast is so appealing to my eyes~ XD

Time to wait patiently for next chapters~

ps Cant we take the angel home instead? <3

Hihi. o/

Hype! the gambling the psychological theme kinda reminds me of Kakegurui with is great! 

Hihi. o/

Chapter 5... watch out for the WHALES!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics