Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 77votes)

Ogeha

Alt Names: alt オゲハ
Author: Oimo
Artist: Oimo
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One night Satoshi, an ordinary middle school student, notices a strange object in the sky.

Following the object to a local park he comes across something unimaginable...
Go to Ogeha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

108 Comments

Well, it was interesting so far. Particularly because the MC is such a dick I'm curious how it'll go from this.

First chapter in and I want the seemingly MC to die. He's very cruel it seems. Is it because she/it isn't human?

First, that MC is a potential psycho kidnapper and possibly rapist. Don't know why but that's the feeling he gave to me.

It's them crazy eyes, man.  Oh, and the casual verbal and physical abuse.  :(  As another commenter said, the MC is a twat.

First, that MC is a potential psycho kidnapper and possibly rapist. Don't know why but that's the feeling he gave to me.

Second, i didn't really get the vibe from first chapter alone so i need to ask, is that Yaoi tag a lie or not?

First chapter and already the dude seems like a twat.

I've the first volume and will hopefully be starting on it within the coming weeks (hence the page being up for it). :)

Super excited!

I'm really curious about this one. I own the first two volumes and the story (from what I can infer) walks the line between being lighthearted to being very dark. Hope this gets picked up soon.

I've the first volume and will hopefully be starting on it within the coming weeks (hence the page being up for it). :)

I'm really curious about this one. I own the first two volumes and the story (from what I can infer) walks the line between being lighthearted to being very dark. Hope this gets picked up soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics