Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 93votes)

Sangatsu wa Ore-sama ni Narimasu

Alt Names: alt 少女三月强势出击alt 三月は俺様になりますalt Sangatsu will become an Ore-sama
Author: Konkichi
Artist: Konkichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sumire Sangatsu is a high school girl with no confidence and she can't confess her feelings to a boy she's in love with. One day, she finds Nanami, who just overflows with confidence, and decides to be his apprentice.

Everyone has their way, but is it all right?!
Go to Sangatsu wa Ore-sama ni Narimasu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

75 Comments

Spoiler

One of the best comedies released this year. I seriously recommend this for everyone.

Saw that coming, but seeing other people taking shots to the groin never gets old.

I'd already forgotten about this lil nugget of hilarity

thanks for the chapter, Kurai Wonderland Scanlation

I thought I should write something over here for the english readers,
Some of you may know we're a spanish scanlation, but worry not! the translation was made by the amazing diardri (tumblr) from Japanese to English, so you don't have to worry about weird and quite nonsensical japanese-to-spanish-to-english translations. 
At any rate, if you happen to find a mistake don't be afraid to point it out, please enjoy the story of Sangatsu-san!

As a gigantic snob, I am pleased to report complete satisfaction with this work.

That was unexpectedly hilarious, but I hope she won't develop feelings for Nanami.

Hahahahahaha really funny manga.

XDDD

qiy8mWS.png

This manga is gold, hope to read more..

Spoiler

Actually pretty fun comedy. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a romance focused manga.

But this is a romance manga...

pffft. good thing I finished my coffee or else... disaster.

I thought I saw mamiko for a second there. Upon looking, the author wrote an anthology for gnsk.

>premise if the manga accomplished in the first chapter

uhhh

Doggy!!!

Actually pretty fun comedy. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a romance focused manga.

That is like asking the world not to spin.

Inb4 she plays S to perfection and Nanami is an M at heart.

Oh god, more please!

It is impossible to read this chapter without bursting out in laughter. Her "confidence" was unexpected.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This killed me, very funny thank you for uploading.

It's been ages since I've actually laughed out loud like an idiot.

Dat scene, you know what I'm talking about.

I thought I should write something over here for the english readers,
Some of you may know we're a spanish scanlation, but worry not! the translation was made by the amazing diardri (tumblr) from Japanese to English, so you don't have to worry about weird and quite nonsensical japanese-to-spanish-to-english translations. 
At any rate, if you happen to find a mistake don't be afraid to point it out, please enjoy the story of Sangatsu-san!

Kinda reminds me of " Takane no Hana nara Ochitekoi ", with a mix of " Gekkan Shoujo ", enjoyable!

She's so dumb but funny lol

LMFAO! OMG! I LOVE IT!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics