Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 150votes)

Pocket Monsters - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi)

Alt Names: alt 王者の祭典alt Pocket Monster dj - Festival of Championsalt Pokémon dj - Festival of Championsalt Pokemon dj - Festival of Championsalt Pokemon: Festival of Kings
Author: Seijun Tombo
Artist: Seijun Tombo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaFantasy FantasyTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tells the story of Red in the Indigo league, a league in where the champions, gym leaders and the best trainers in all regions compete.
Go to Pocket Monsters - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why I like Pokemon - Festival of Champions New Window Jouzea
  • 5 Replies
Topic Why I don't like Pokemon-festival of champions. New Window truepurple
  • 12 Replies

129 Comments

this doujinshi is so coooool

Damn... now I'm curious about the author. For someone to be able to make a amazing story out of Pokemon storyline (which is full of cliche and comedy) is just simply... unworldly? (is it the right word?)

Anyway, this is truly a champion festival indeed... Every characters in this series are champion on their own...

Next chapter should be out late Aug/early Sep.
Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing Houndoom go all out!

I really liked this chapter but I felt like something was off. Then I realized that Alakazam had 6 moves. (Pycho cut, Psychic, Miracle Eye, Light Screen, Reflect, and Future Sight)

Edit: Umbreon also knows 6 (Shadow Ball, Payback, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Curse, Feint)

So I guess this doesn't follow the shitty game logic of only knowing 4 moves.

Naturally. Red is a far more capable MC than Ass Ketchup.

Even a shoe would be a better MC than Ass

umbreon was the coolest pokemon of chapter 9, and no one can tell me otherwise

(damn, everyone has a story to them, fuckin everyone, and I'm liking it no I'm not crying you are)

Nah he will get that whipped into him by Red himself

Naturally. Red is a far more capable MC than Ass Ketchup.

godammit that episode of Cubone T_T 

it felt so real T_T

dark pokemons are scary...

I just love how much of a dick green is. I just wanna see him succeed.

Green has to lose so he can learn to appreciate his pokemon and it sets up 2 back to back revenge battles for Red (Lorelei for Misty and Karen for Green).

Green does appreciate his pokemon - he just believes that he's not supposed to show it. While he cares for his partners deep down, he's been hurt so badly by letting his emotions show that he's buried them down in the interest of winning - and therefore never losing anything precious again.

Anyway this battle is so goddamn amazing. Can't praise this series enough lol

Green has to lose so he can learn to appreciate his pokemon and it sets up 2 back to back revenge battles for Red (Lorelei for Misty and Karen for Green).

Nah he will get that whipped into him by Red himself

God I hope he fucking loses. (he won't)

WTF.  Is this HxH or something? That battle scene!! No pokemon trainer can be that smart man

I cant believe im rooting for Karen.
She'll probably lose of course but still.
Red will avenge you and your amazing dark pokemon ;_;

Green is the still the best.
The best ASSHOLE that is.
But I fucking love it.

Cant get enough of this series.
Takes the simplicity of Pokemon and expands on the potential it truely has.

Dammnnn, the backstories and depth the characters are given is so good! I love how the author manages to fit in things they say in the games as legitimate parts of their dialogue. And the battles are so creative and fresh (and well-drawn)!  

Thanks for translating!

That Umbreon is on steroids!

Dammnnnn, Karen is hot. Also, why is this comic so intense?

Damn!
Watched/read too much H to know where this line is going!

Spoiler

<3 <3 <3

Karen is fucking hot here.

Fixed

Damn! I've said it before and I'll say it again... the pokemon battles in this manga are freakin' cool!

The pokemon depictions are also real gritty and awesome. Props to the artist for getting us pokemon fans' blood pumping!

God damn... I've been sweating from my eyes a lot while reading this...

Karen is fucking hot here.

Hey guys, hope you enjoy the chapter!
ETA for Ch 9 is August-ish. 

Thank you for the release as always Deicario! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics