Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 409votes)

Witch Craft Works

Alt Names: alt สงครามแม่มดalt ウィッチクラフトワークスalt 위치크래프트 워크스alt Witchcraft Works
Author: Mizunagi Ryuu
Artist: Mizunagi Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takamiya Honoka, a regular student, sits next to Kagari Ayaka, the idol of the school, and a perfect girl in every way. Her fans are hostile to the extent of harassing anyone who gets close to their princess, so Takamiya-kun is always in trouble. One day Takamiya is suddenly attacked by an unknown force, but he is rescued by a powerful sorceress of fire, who happens to be... Kagari Ayaka herself!

Prequel:

> Kill Wizard
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kill-wizard-r11444 )
Go to Witch Craft Works Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will Kagari rape Takamiya? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 49 Replies
Topic Ryu Mizunagi : Lover of the Witch New Window M3OW
  • 2 Replies
Topic Theory: I know who is behind it all! New Window Coppercredit
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime New Window MrAnarchist
  • 6 Replies
Topic I am so f*cking pissed. (sorry) New Window Leoh
  • 46 Replies
Topic Main Character Discussion New Window Valdeir
  • 17 Replies

1020 Comments

"She really is... ridiculously beautiful." LMAO author's sense and my sense don't match.
why is there a romance tag? as far as kagami i dont see any romance in the near future.
yea this Mc is a fag i really trhink hes a girl she should just let him get killed find a new dude lol either way this story is very slow witha useless MC if the girls werent cute it would be a huge fail
Might as well go ahead and put Takamiya in a witches dress since he's acting like a nancy all the time. Myabe I've just been spoiled from characters like Tatsuya lately. Takamiya needs to find his balls and man up the fuck up already. Just because he's supposed to be a princess doesn't mean he needs to act like one.
o_O this has to be the darkest chapter yet. I mean, really, strapping bombs to blindfolded hostages? They must REALLY want Takamiya badly
UPDATE!! Happy time!!
that's a big bitch
Only on chapter 13 and so far so good. My only gripe is how weak and pathetic Honoka is. I don't mind that Ayaka is overpowered and stronger than Honoka, but come on, can he at least become a little bit stronger (without the White Princess)? I hope at some point Honoka stronger because he is a tad bit annoying.
Some Workshop and other magic obviously must still work to some degree, since:
Spoiler

And pages 24-25 of chapter 18 cracked me up. I just love it when she does that kind of thing. :lol:
@God

I don't think that Tower magic is dependent on the barrier of a Workshop head.
man i came up with this randomly and its fucking awesome, all from the drawing to the story, really nice
Is it just me or does kagari look "hotter" when she's doing her "flame on" thing?
Looks good. Following~
I'm not pointing out this plot hole to be a dick, I just find it funny.

Seriously, if I were impervious to knives I think I would notice it.
Here's a funny observation:
You know how the MC can't get hurt and all his wounds get transferred to Kagari? How did he not notice this before?

If it were me, upon discovering my invincibility I would've done all kinds of dumb shit and end up getting her seriously hurt if not killed. And I wouldn't even know it.
i dont get this chapter
that is the worst kind of hiding spot i can imagine
Spoiler
@God
Spoiler
Spoiler
@Amplify You said you don't go to groups that have long delays. I took it to mean that some amount of delay would be acceptable. My mistake, carry on.
@Silvier

Not sure what your point is, a delay of more than 0 seconds is still a delay.
So... what happened to all the witches that graduated high school? It was just that one?

It appears that a high school diploma means you don't have to protect the city with your magic powers.
Disregard my last comment
Just started reading ch 18. I'm confused about one of the characters. I thought the girl with the horn on her hood was a tower witch, so (read ch 18 and you'll understand) why is she with the workshop witches?
@Amplify Lol, they have a 24 hour delay. They just released 2 days in a row.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics