Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 104votes)

Tomodachi Game

Alt Names: alt トモダチゲームalt Friends Gamesalt 친구 게임alt Permainan Kawanalt 朋友游戏
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Satou Yuuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Katagiri Yuichi believes that friends are more important than money, but he also knows the hardships of not having enough funds. He works hard to save up in order to go on the high school trip, because he has promised his four best friends that they will all go together. However, after the class's money is all collected, it is stolen! Suspicion falls on two of Yuichi's friends, Sawaragi Shiho and Shibe Makoto.

Soon afterward, the five of them are kidnapped, and wake up in a strange room with a character from a short-lived anime. Apparently, one of them has entered them into a "friendship game" in order to take care of their massive debt. But who was it, and why did they have such a debt? Could they have stolen the money from class to pay for entry into the game? Katagiri and his best friends will have to succeed in psychological games that will test or destroy their faith in one another.
Go to Tomodachi Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mangazuki sniped the series: Tomodachi Game. New Window Glasses-kun
  • 4 Replies
Topic About the dots above certain words New Window Seiris21
  • 1 Replies

339 Comments

I suspect the leader is

Spoiler

As because

Spoiler

Couldn't they just stack the dominoes closer together? The rules didn't specify the distance between each one. That way they can't tip over and cause the domino effect

Even you stack them close they can still fall. If a large chunk collapses in the middle then you have to clear out and restack the middle without knocking over both ends. If all the participants made stacks too close they could knock over each others by accident or on purpose, causing friction and increasing the risk of being exiled, in the end they have all betrayed and been betrayed by their friends even if they are 'allies' its tenuous at best. 

However, the reason that is most likely is because it's a comic, characters that are too logical become boring and mechanical.

Sorry for the double post, but huge thanks to qalt49yu for updating the series so nicely :)

Not quite sure why this group would ally though, or what knocking over the pieces every day has to do with the alliance. If someone has the key, then why is that person sticking around, and how can it help him hold this shadow alliance together? 

There is also the question as to why certain people were chosen and not others. Both Scammer and Shorty Genius both took a step back from taking on the spotlight. I can get not including Thug but why not get rid of Thug first, instead of that other guy, that looked way more malleable?

Spoiler

As for who is most suspect to me:
Spoiler

Couldn't they just stack the dominoes closer together? The rules didn't specify the distance between each one. That way they can't tip over and cause the domino effect

I'd say the it's the "bishi" guy. Hist club guys seems like the type to be good at manipulating people in general.

I might be a little bias though, because on my last trip to japan, at Kabukichō, I saw a woman crying on the sidewalk and 2 Host club guys laughing at her and saying stuff like "I can't believe you thought we'd still like a pig like you if you didn't have money." "You fat pig.", etc...

While we don't know who is the ring leader, we pretty much know who isn't a part of this.

Spoiler

Eh, I wouldn't

Spoiler

While we don't know who is the ring leader, we pretty much know who isn't a part of this. We know it's not Shorty Genius, Thug, Scammer, or his sidekick Preppy. That's 4. This means everyone else except one person is in the alliance. 

I'm gonna say that the Petite Lady is the other one that is not involved in the secret alliance. Out of all the remaining choices, she's been given the most prominence, and she is a cute girl. All the cuties seem to be decent people so far. I really want to suspect her the most though, for the exact same reasons as to why I am dismissing her. She is the one that talked the most about making friendships, which I feel should be a deflection for her actual intent, and maybe her small body lets her fit into places the others can't? However, I just get this sense that author isn't willing to make her the villain. 

Not quite sure why this group would ally though, or what knocking over the pieces every day has to do with the alliance. If someone has the key, then why is that person sticking around, and how can it help him hold this shadow alliance together? 

There is also the question as to why certain people were chosen and not others. Both Scammer and Shorty Genius both took a step back from taking on the spotlight. I can get not including Thug but why not get rid of Thug first, instead of that other guy, that looked way more malleable? 

Okay, yeah, the revelation that that character died impacted me a lot more than anything else so far...He and his team was really a bunch of nice guys...

Thanks the translators for updating 4 chaps at a time.
And as I expected, there is less tension and more how-bad-you-can-get-fcked-against-our-MC. You would think that a big group can stand against MC (when no individual can), then you realize that the bigger the group is, the more victims that MC can aim for...

Which one of them?

And................which method ?? blackmailing or giving something?

It was both. 

Scammer blackmailed hentai teacher in order to get him to gather the school funds and hand it over to Scammer. Scammer then gave hentai teacher the money he stole from the criminal in order to replace the money that Scammer took. 

The object of the game was specifically to get the student's money. If all that matter was just getting the amount, then it would have been MUCH easier to manage. If that money was replaced, the Tomodachi Game mods don't care. Therefore, the teacher avoids being prosecuted for theft. 

Which one of them?

And................which method ?? blackmailing or giving something?

Ahh one of the best feeling in the world where mc not only can talk back but actually turn it around in a such satisfying way.

Back in business it seems. Mindgames = best games.

Huh? What happened here? Why are all the previous chapters deleted? If new chapters were banned, then there would be a sign saying so, and the translation guy put in a lot of work in translating stuff and posting it here. Is it a new translator?

Anyway... Ha! Blackmail. Called it. They even set it up so that the money was replaced so that no one would know it was stolen in the first place. Didn't expect that they would steal it from the criminal though. 

I don't really get why the teacher is okay with getting fired for having sex with Boobs, but then be afraid afterwards. It gives me the impression that he didn't actually think he was going to get in trouble until he was aware of the video evidence. She was already naked when he came in, I think? Maybe she sent a location with the photo. Just such a weird line for him to open with. Makes him sound like a criminal that was intending on raping her, and not caring if he goes to jail for it, rather than her being the one soliciting him, which can't be the case, cause if he didn't care then he probably would have just attacked Scammer as soon as he revealed himself, taken the camera, smashed it, and went back to the raping.

On another note, they really should have figured out the whole concept of if your team loses one member, your side is screwed. That was frikken obvious as day. 

deleted from bato.to?

maybe gonna read it from another site

It's on mangalife, including the new chapter. 

deleted from bato.to?

maybe gonna read it from another site

Wow really? The most important chapter is gone? What a convenient cliffhanger

Which chapter?

Wow really? The most important chapter is gone? What a convenient cliffhanger
Hi, my name is Kuroki, I'll be your generic delinquent nemesis for the evening. On our way to this manga's conclusion, I'll be showing up a few times to get my ass roundly kicked in the new games, to ensure you know how dangerous they are. Be sure to enjoy my exageratted faces with my tongue hanging out and sharp teeth, for some reason, as they are highly rated.

Be sure to catch my generic lines "So nice to see you again, [hero]" and "I'll never forgive you!" as they really are quite popular, and definite mainstay.

One of our features in this story will be how I end up as a subordinate to a more serious antagonist. You can be sure I'll still consider myself the main antagonist, and I will probably wave a knife about even if I never plan to use it. Our first class readers may even see me drag it across my tongue, because I am, again, a delinquent.

We hope you enjoy my presence in the story, and thank you for choosing Generic Manga Delinquent Association for all your goldfish poop antagonist needs.

We learn nothing here about the scam.
What did Yiuchi and Kokorogi done to the teacher and what about that photoshot??

Something fishy here...........  

Not to mention that cool-looking admin say something about the real culprit.
No way she said it that way if she was talking about Shiho

"everything will be fine, as long as exceptional players don't show up".

*transitions to the chumps that Scammer already beat*

Looks like we are basically in the clear! :)

Totally thought it was going to transition to some scary looking dude that knows who Yuuichi actually is.  Instead it's just this loser lmao

What we learn the important things in ch 34 :

Kokorogi's Kokorogi are bigger

"everything will be fine, as long as exceptional players don't show up".

*transitions to the chumps that Scammer already beat*

Looks like we are basically in the clear! :)

The ending should be Yuichi finally lose and sold to Maria as sex slave.

I would do something like edit your comment and say "fixed it for you" and maybe we'd all laugh... but I don't know the Blue-haired Admin's name so I'm just gonna say that clearly Blue-hair Admin is better than Maria.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics