Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 209votes)

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Hen

Alt Names: alt Re: ゼロから始める異世界生活 第二章 屋敷の一週間編alt Re: Life in a Different World from Zero - Volume Two - Residence Chapteralt Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Henalt Re:从零开始的异世界生活
Author: Nagatsuki Tappei
Artist: Fuugetsu Makoto
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly a high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru co-operates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices the ability he gained "Returns by Death" a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death!

adapted from the web novel and light novel series written by Nagatsuki Tappei with illustrations by Ootsuka Shinichirou

Prequel:
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daisshou-outo-no-ichinichi-hen-r13364 )

Sequel:
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daisanshou-truth-of-zero-r18663)
Go to Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What does "skive" mean? What is "et tu brute" New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Official Light Novel Translation releases New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic How many more chapters? Why the different titles? New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Rosewall discussion New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Web Novel Translation New Window Vex'd
  • 3 Replies

471 Comments

Can someone spoil the web novel for me?

...Why do mangakas write that "I never knew that ... would happen" sort o' bollocks? That's giving away an entire plot, removing all suspense!

stories are not just a series of disconnected events.  you must be the type to get really worked up over "spoilers".  i'm sure you'd despise a series like Five Star Stories where the author includes a timeline of every important event that will ever happen in his universe with every volume.

Another tankoboun another death, seriously this guy can't even rest in peace

He feels too different from the prequel. Dying so much must have done something to his brain...

Somehow it feels different...

too different

Wow this is cute, too cute! Maids, lolis, neko, and elves, oh my! Emi-tan became so DEREDERE, I APPROVE! Is this cute girl her true face? Ahhhhhh the tone is so HNNG compared with the prequel. I like it! Although with that OMINOUS FORESHADOWING at the end it seems like it won't last. I've come to like the MC too. He's a bit stupid at times but he has the right snark haha, plus I love his honest affection towards Emilia. Harem MCs that are surrounded with beautiful best girls but don't care about any of them piss me off to no end. I'd much rather have someone like Subaru versus say, Ichika.

Btw this is a monthly right? The art is very detailed and beautiful, plus that number of pages.

It is yes we have raws up to 6 because we picked it up a bit late. Updates are a bit slow because as you can see they are big chapters and have a lot of redraws >_<

DUN DUN DUUUN

Wow this is cute, too cute! Maids, lolis, neko, and elves, oh my! Emi-tan became so DEREDERE, I APPROVE! Is this cute girl her true face? Ahhhhhh the tone is so HNNG compared with the prequel. I like it! Although with that OMINOUS FORESHADOWING at the end it seems like it won't last. I've come to like the MC too. He's a bit stupid at times but he has the right snark haha, plus I love his honest affection towards Emilia. Harem MCs that are surrounded with beautiful best girls but don't care about any of them piss me off to no end. I'd much rather have someone like Subaru versus say, Ichika.

Btw this is a monthly right? The art is very detailed and beautiful, plus that number of pages.

This, I have got to say this is the cutest chapter I have ever read! It puts all of the mangas Ciel Scans scanlates to shame. Not to mention that great art and chibis, hnnnnng.

Huhhhhh...

Well... if you don't read the "prequel" this is dogshit layered on top of horseshit layered on top of human shit.

If you have read the "prequel"... its uh... has a goth loli?

Seriously, what is this supposed to be? A series of fantasy world 'Groundhogs Day'-mystery scenarios?

...Why do mangakas write that "I never knew that ... would happen" sort o' bollocks? That's giving away an entire plot, removing all suspense!

THIS ANGERS ME!

Have you tried Kubera? Its the only one I read that executed well this "something horrible gonna happen" style.

What is this?

Remake of the old one?

Sequel?

In any case...

Those two maid are nice...

They might be the one will kill him later...

Sequel

What is this?

Remake of the old one?

Sequel?

In any case...

Those two maid are nice...

They might be the one will kill him later...

THIS ANGERS ME!

It's just the opposite! They do this precisely to make the story more suspenseful. By giving us a glimpse of the future we are left wondering who will be the culprit. Sure, it is not an ingenious plot device. But I think it is used pretty well in this instance.

THIS ANGERS ME!

ooh. from the look of it. this time he gonna die by poison? a mystery type arc now?

It seems (at least according to comic walker) that the previous manga will now stop. We were under the assumption that there will be a chapter 12 for it becasue..well becasue that's what comic walker said but when the date came they did not release and put a "tba" . So it is safe to say that they will not update that one from now on.

from what i can see this has a different artist than the prequel (yeah, sure, why not, let's call it a prequel, weird way of naming things this author has(important yoda's voice))

im guessing there was some kind of issue with the previous artist or based on the more graphic depiction of guts here it's going to be a kind of double publication with censored/uncensored gore scenes, or maybe the author changed his/her publisher

my bet is on the artist trouble or publisher problem

That might just mean that the author decided to change the way he is writing the character a bit. Still the fact remains that they covered 11 chapters in 1 chapter and besides that the whole thing is invalid this is a sequel infact the 3rd sequel is gonna get out soon too even though neither the first manga nor this one is over yet. 

The way the author releases stuff buffles me.

3rd sequel ? seriously ? i dont understand at all. but still i like this manga.

Besides a summary of what the MC did, his character is slightly different here than in the other one, didnt notice? He's a bit more confident here. 

in my opinion,its normal MC more confident now,because now he knows what his power is and he has many experiences in 11 chapters before-after dead he can revive many times (maybe even unlimited) and can change the story into happy ending.

Besides a summary of what the MC did, his character is slightly different here than in the other one, didnt notice? He's a bit more confident here. 

That might just mean that the author decided to change the way he is writing the character a bit. Still the fact remains that they covered 11 chapters in 1 chapter and besides that the whole thing is invalid this is a sequel infact the 3rd sequel is gonna get out soon too even though neither the first manga nor this one is over yet. 

The way the author releases stuff buffles me.

What reboots have you seen that will summary 11 chapters in 1?

I'm not sure after reading this but... this feels more like a reboot than anything.

What reboots have you seen that will summary 11 chapters in 1?

ANNOYING.

The prequel (is that how this works? I have no idea how this ties in exactly) had a much more serious mood which made it a lot more interesting. It feels like this doesn't even care about its own story.

I'm not sure after reading this but... this feels more like a reboot than anything.

this is a sequel or prequel im confused

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics