Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 114votes)

Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai

Alt Names: alt Aku Nggak Bisa Menghadap Si Diaalt かのかおalt 彼女に合わせる顔が無いalt I Can't Face My Girlfriend.alt KanoKao
Author: Iwaaki Haru
Artist: Iwaaki Haru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mutou is a high school student who was born with no face. He's fallen in love with his childhood friend, Kaori. She can't see his expressions or his gaze, but still they understand one another. ♥
A man's charms don't lie on his face!

http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/noface/
Go to Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

152 Comments

That cholesterol level hnnnnng.jpg
Aww, this manga is really cute.

Well at least he is better off than the parents in the "Cow and Chicken" cartoon. He has arms.

Spoiler

TFW you can literally have no face and still be a generic beta-kun.

His gf gonna get stolen by a guy with a giant face. Like 3 times the size of a normal one.

So... she finally gave him a head...

...pls don't hit me

Ghost vocal cords.

Or some EVP shit.

Oh man. If this were to get an animation, I would love it if they use EVP for him.

The concept is beyond stupid but its hilarious

> comment section
pmBU8zH.png

NJFrZV4.jpg

headipus rex?

FsmCWiR.jpg

headipus t rex?

._.

The blushing reminds me of unvanquished's april fools 2014

I kinda want him to box... * 3*

Such misleading description. What do you mean no face. He has no head! And who knows what else he doesn't have.

How do I get an voice if it does not even have his head? O.o

Ghost vocal cords.

Or some EVP shit.

let's not get ahead of ourselves here, it's only been one chapter. he seems like a level-headed guy, and their relationship lookes like it's heading in the right direction

He seems to be neck over heels for her though.

I mean yeah, it sucks not having a head, but he's got a dick at least right?

307p65e.jpg

Marry her.

Man, the guy sure score a jackpot.

Is this real? MC together with the childhood friend?! YES!!

> comment section
pmBU8zH.png

Hm, I don't see any translations of the title by anyone here. I'll have to do it myself then. How does "I Can't Face My Girlfriend" sound?

you know you can add it yourself

• MCM likes this

Hm, I don't see any translations of the title by anyone here. I'll have to do it myself then. How does "I Can't Face My Girlfriend" sound?

TFW you can literally have no face and still be a generic beta-kun.
>Tfw the main character got best girl on chapter one, so you know the rest of the manga is gonna be sweet sugary 'nilla goodness
I think there was this old Chinese saying about not giving face... oh well whatever.

It's unbelievable. Is there only one comment like that? This is not the Internet I know!

I have no choice, but to save our face...

Khem. Let's face it, his girlfriend would have made a sad face if she found the lower parts were missing. 

Ahem, since he's missing a head, maybe she'll give him one.

How do I get an voice if it does not even have his head? O.o

How does it even think of breathe without a head?

Don't think too hard about it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics