Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 225votes)

Isekai Yakkyoku

Alt Names: alt 異世界薬局alt Different World Pharmacyalt 이세계 약국alt Parallel World Pharmacy
Author: Takayama Liz
Artist: Koya Hijiri
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young pharmacologist and researcher in Japan died from overworking, and was reincarnated in a Medieval Parallel Europe.

He was reincarnated as a 10-year-old apprentice to a famous Royal Court pharmacist, had attained an inhuman skills of ability to see through disease, material creation, and material destruction.

In a society in which dubious medical practice are rampant, price gouging thru the monopoly of the pharmacist guild, and good medicine aren't available to the commoners.

He was recognized by the Emperor at that time and opened a Pharmacy at the corner of the town.

He will wipe out the fraud that has swept the world, and deliver to the commoners a truly effective medicine that was developed using present day pharmacology.

Thus the boy pharmacist will cheat by using his previous knowledge to create innovative medicines while helping the people of the parallel world, a story about living his new life to the fullest this time.

The popular web novel now comes in manga form, available in raw at:

http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000031010000_68/
Go to Isekai Yakkyoku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window iovis
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw Manga New Window hiiro
  • 0 Replies

371 Comments

Man, for a pharmacist, he doesn't seem to know his definitions on what's living and what's not. Remember kids, bacteria aren't living because they do not reproduce on their own.

Damn, the amount of MILFs in this manga is too damn high

Considering he wants people to have easier access to medicine it makes sense why he doesn't care if some is trying to recreate his medicine. It's not theft if you bought it which is what that old man did as well. He is calm and collected unlike most people because he is a the top of his profession even before he got isekai. Dude is a professional that tailored his life toward being calm and collected in order to treat his patients to the highest degree.

They are talking about another series not this one.

I can't help but think about the issues of mass production seeing how he's probably the only one that can make all this stuff.

Spoiler

I can't help but think about the issues of mass production seeing how he's probably the only one that can make all this stuff.

personally I find all the characters annoying as fuck, including the MC.
hes way to ok with shit, hes not acting like a normal human would. an old man comes and steals your mechs that you love, demands your secrets and demands all future mechs and designs you make and is going to take full credit for it. normally a person might be slightly angry but hes happy as fuck and doesn't care...
no one in the anime acts like a normal humans and its just so jarring and annoying.

Considering he wants people to have easier access to medicine it makes sense why he doesn't care if some is trying to recreate his medicine. It's not theft if you bought it which is what that old man did as well. He is calm and collected unlike most people because he is a the top of his profession even before he got isekai. Dude is a professional that tailored his life toward being calm and collected in order to treat his patients to the highest degree.

so is he gonna create toothpaste?? denta floss, or mouthwash?

also 3 copper for a set of products, that's waaay to cheap, he really was gonna end the cosmetic industry.

To be fair, it's 3 copper for a trial/demo set, not the full product.  It'd be equivalent to those little travel size or sample products you can get for about $1 - $5 at Wal-Mart.

Many noble women in this story WELL DEVELOPED, Especially the Queen and Falma's Mom, although No one here can beat Ellen Mighty RACK

He's killing the market right now

The Empress has it right by cross-subsidizing the old cosmetics industry paid by tax from Medique's product and gradually let them retrain

This kid is a shitty court physician, he's not even cutting off his liege's testicles to cure the cavities

and now hes making Colgate lol

He's killing the market right now

biamin, his family is not a baron rank. 

The main character is good, but the other parts of it are kinda bland and/or unnecessary. The issue with having such a prominent MC is that they tend to overshadow everything else. Eru is fun and likable, but the rest of the characters might as well be sacks of potatoes in terms of relative usefulness and purpose. Also I fucking hate that little girl that sticks next to him wherever he goes.

personally I find all the characters annoying as fuck, including the MC.
hes way to ok with shit, hes not acting like a normal human would. an old man comes and steals your mechs that you love, demands your secrets and demands all future mechs and designs you make and is going to take full credit for it. normally a person might be slightly angry but hes happy as fuck and doesn't care...

no one in the anime acts like a normal humans and its just so jarring and annoying.

How's Knight and Magic good though?

The main character is good, but the other parts of it are kinda bland and/or unnecessary. The issue with having such a prominent MC is that they tend to overshadow everything else. Eru is fun and likable, but the rest of the characters might as well be sacks of potatoes in terms of relative usefulness and purpose. Also I fucking hate that little girl that sticks next to him wherever he goes.

I think it's more of degree of sickness which the medicine should cover that it is put in ranks

Cough, fever and the short term illnesses  also vitamins are covered by the lowest tier.

Pains, aches and oral hygiene should be 2nd.

And the last is for specific conditions like Insulin for high blood sugar, medicines for high blood pressure, some other stuff for breathing and the rest.

I'm not sure if it's this way, but this pricing scheme should make more sense

Yeah, but the moment a middle-class person gets sick, he/she will have to pay a premium for one of the more expensive treatments. I love how this is making me think about our own (my our own I mean the United States') health care system. We're all royally screwed!

This kid is going to have a dagger on his back some day

Interested in this "Ranking System" of his ... prolly a Health Insurance Policy www

or something like

Lower class = 70% off
Middle Class = 35% off

Nobles = Original Price

They can ask those in lower class to buy for them tho ... hmmm

I think it's more of degree of sickness which the medicine should cover that it is put in ranks

Cough, fever and the short term illnesses  also vitamins are covered by the lowest tier.

Pains, aches and oral hygiene should be 2nd.

And the last is for specific conditions like Insulin for high blood sugar, medicines for high blood pressure, some other stuff for breathing and the rest.

I'm not sure if it's this way, but this pricing scheme should make more sense

maybe my memory is failing me because its been quite a while since i read the LN but i thought the MC hired a disgraced apothecary to run his cosmetic wing.

that shadowless chapter 2 is one of the most terrifying things that I have ever read on mangas all my life, it really thrilled me.

its interesting and different, the main character is active not passive, and theres something about him that just makes him fun

He's a girly looking shota 

How's Knight and Magic good though?

its interesting and different, the main character is active not passive, and theres something about him that just makes him fun

so, this is a story of creating universal healthcare and giving the state complete control over business and trade regulations?

I can't wait for the next accomplishment, when he abolishes socioeconomic classes after redistributing the peoples' incomes.

Interested in this "Ranking System" of his ... prolly a Health Insurance Policy www

or something like

Lower class = 70% off
Middle Class = 35% off

Nobles = Original Price

They can ask those in lower class to buy for them tho ... hmmm

My Majesty!! sungoi~ 

so, this is a story of creating universal healthcare and giving the state complete control over business and trade regulations?

I can't wait for the next accomplishment, when he abolishes socioeconomic classes after redistributing the peoples' incomes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics