Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 434votes)

Yandere Kanojo

Alt Names: alt ヤンデレ彼女alt Pacar Yanderealt Yandere Girlfriendalt 我的恶娇女友alt Моя девушка яндерэ
Author: Shinobi
Artist: Shinobi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanaka Manabu is a geeky student, on the way to school he meets a girl carrying a bloody bat. That girl is Ryuuzaki Reina, leader of the school's female delinquents. It's love at first sight. A gag manga (with a combination of 4koma and normal page) about having a yankee dere-dere girlfriend.

Note: In the title of this series, "yandere" isn't refering to this term, but to the "yankee"+"dere-dere" combination.
Yandere Kanojo came out in two editions. One is the "magazine version", Yandere Kanojo (Joker); and the other one is the "online version", Yandere Kanojo (Online). Chapters are numbered to follow how they were numbered in the volumes, if you notice the numbers in the chapters don't line up with how they are listed, that is why.
Go to Yandere Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm bummed out New Window Glad101
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Leechington
  • 7 Replies
Topic About the chapter count... New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dat Clown New Window dustiler
  • 6 Replies

1235 Comments

soo... 
chapter 0 becomes 1
and 0.5 becomes 2
and so on?

I made a Batoto to Tankobon chapter guide a while ago. I just threw it together after I organised them for my personal use.

http://pastebin.com/Q7vbtZpa

(it has the old batoto chapter numbers in brackets at the end of each chapter name).

All chapters have been renumbered to coincide with how they were numbered in the volumes, should both be easier to read through now and look nicer.

soo... 
chapter 0 becomes 1
and 0.5 becomes 2
and so on?

I wanted to reread the series but all tha chapters are mixed up!
What do what do

All chapters have been renumbered to coincide with how they were numbered in the volumes, should both be easier to read through now and look nicer.

I wanted to reread the series but all tha chapters are mixed up!
What do what do

Edit: Oh. Well now its good guess i just had to wait a bit

G-GRAAAAAAAAAAAMPPSSSSS

HZ6sDNx.gif

Gramps, You're da man!!!

T-T

Wasn't that already common knowledge?

Gramps patiently waited so long for this moment. Goddamn it.

Hugmebro.gif

Gramps, You're da man!!!

T-T

Man sometimes this 4-koma just hits the feels.

Gramps TT-TT

Mayami not invited to grandpa's birthday lol

ev7nVzv.png

When Reina calls the next day saying how much fun Gramp's party was.

reina sure is fearless, getting chummy with someone like aoi

... or is it the other way around?

Excellent, sell the house, move to the land of FREEDOM.

Mayami not invited to grandpa's birthday lol

Gramps is such a bro.

The best present to Gramps are great-grandchildren.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it actually is ending.

4UgW3Cf.png

Can you imagine being in the Prince's shoes, though? Being compared to Tanaka your whole life?

The ending of the chapter scared me. Thought the series was ending!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it actually is ending.

Can you imagine being in the Prince's shoes, though? Being compared to Tanaka your whole life?

The ending of the chapter scared me. Thought the series was ending!

Their it is guys it's almost done

i feel weird mostly sad and some happiness i guess another manga in my follow list that is completed

ANIME PLEASE.

Not everyone is suave, and it's really not that easy.

True that. Never said it was easy, and it's definitely not fair. Acceptable social behaviour has to be learnt, is often roundabout, and varies from person to person. Timing and mood matter too. Just wanted to point out that there are multiple ways to get the same result, but some go over way better than others. And it doesn't hurt to try and learn how to be more "suave", as you put it.

Edit: And when I said "how" is that when looking at a woman's (or anyone's) risqué clothes do it secretly rather than obviously. It's better to do it from halfway across the room, when she isn't looking at you, while wearing a poker face. Versus intensely focusing on her chest when she's in direct conversation with you and the conversation is not about her boobs.

Anyway, thanks Vexed Scans!!!
That colour page was great!
And the problem with the last couple of posters is that they asume that is men making women unconfortable, when they have chosen what they wear by themselves.

Don't missunderstand me, I'm all for everyone dressing as they want, but if you decide to wear, lets say, a clown suit don't be surprised at people looking at you, and specially don't blame people for your decision of wearing something designed with the sole purpose of attiring atention.

P.S. I guess my problem is that in this thread I get a strong tone of "how dare women make men feel uncomfortable for looking!" 

To which I want to say, okay, but you're defending your right to make women possibly feel uncomfortable, aren't you?

What pisses me off about this entire discussion of women's clothing is the feeling that the posters are saying that men have the right to make women feel uncomfortable but women don't have the right to make men feel uncomfortable.

If you have the right to oogle a woman's breasts because you've decided her shirt is asking for it, fine. Then women also have the right to glare at you or point and snicker with her friends if she thinks your oogling is asking for it.

You don't have to defend your arbitrary standards of what clothing qualifies as oogle-deserving in the court of law. So she shouldn't have to defend her standards of inappropriate looking either. Fair is fair.

Translation: Girls should be able to dress like sluts to try to attrack the right kind of male, and if you're not of this kind we will use abstract concepts or feelings to justify that obviously the wrong one is you.

lol I don't know if that is true or not, but why do I feel so certain that is the goddamn truth. 

Because it is.

Whether consciously or subconsciously, women will dress up in a manner to attract someone. If you happen to be that one that catches her eye, great; ogle and comment all you want about her looks. But if you're not that 1 person she was fishing for, then better not even glance at her.

It's not about looking or not looking, but how you look at them.

Not everyone is suave, and it's really not that easy.  Personally, I am all in favour of dressing to show off, really think it's bad to make assumptions about people because they're strutting their stuff, or say squicky things to them or such, and seriously dislike things like Spurious calling it "dressing like a slut".

But at the same time, if you're dressing to show off your beautiful assets, I'm going to look.  Really, what's the point otherwise?  The whole "Look at me!/No don't look at me!" thing is pretty annoying.  Make up your mind and stick to one option.  Either is fine; if you want to dress purely for comfort and convenience or not to stand out or whatever, that's cool--your body, your clothes, your priorities.  But if you're going to be proud of your body and dress in a way that says "Get a load of these!" you should not be surprised when people get a load of those.  There's nothing wrong with showing off and conversely there's nothing wrong with looking at what's being shown.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics