Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 409votes)

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

Alt Names: alt About how I die if I lose my virginityalt About if I die of discarded virginalt Aku Akan Mati Jika Aku Kehilangan Keperjakaankualt 俺が童貞を捨てたら死ぬ件についてalt Bakirliğimi kaybedersem, nasıl öleceğim hakkındaalt Ego Mortuus si Nam virginitatealt Heiqla Athe Motze qe Athe Thesqa Havinitaalt Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuitealt 我要是丢了童贞就会死这件事alt عن كيف سأموت إن فقدت عذريتي
Author: Morita Mario
Artist: Wakabayashi Yuusuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichijo Kazuya thought that he was murdered, but when he came to, he was back in his high school days. He lived his entire life as a playboy and had had countless sexual encounters with women until that fateful day that he was killed. He realizes that his murderer was his old high school friend Tanaka Masaki who was jealous of Kazuya’s relationships and his built up anger eventually exploded. Taken back 15 years into his past, it seems that he has been given a second chance at life and given a chance to make different choices. He decides that the way to prevent his eventual demise is to make sure Masaki is more successful with girls and loses his virginity before Kazuya. But fate seems to be steering Kazuya towards the path of his previous life and keeps introducing the same girls he had sexual encounters with.
Go to Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lastest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 30 Replies

964 Comments

Holy crap. That was amazing. That was awesome! Dissenting opinions aside, I think this is a piece of art. I don't believe the conclusion was rushed. Rather, it was something that had been building from at least halfway through the series: although the premise appeared to be Ichijou's encounters with and struggles in evading all the women he'd "done it" with in his past life (whether this was the original premise or not I suppose I am left to wonder), I thoroughly appreciated the way it homed in on the one key person in his life that embodied the crux of his dilemma. Very well done, definitely worth a read (or two).

tl;dr: Highly recommended

It's already finish ... :(

Well thanks Vis. Imo this was rushed and got an ending that it was meh for me tbh but oh well time to put it on the past and move on.

SPOILERS IN THIS COMMENT, DON'T READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED IT YET

Maybe I don't get how many authors' minds work, but here's my gripe with this manga and many others like it:

Why exactly is Yoshino Rika the MC's love interest? According to the manga, I'm led to believe she's his love interest due to forced plot points which were memories of the flashbacks. He doesn't ever explicitly show interest in her especially in the earlier chapters. In fact, in the earlier chapters, it slips from his own mouth that his mind defaults to him imagining himself making Soutome happy. Granted, he may not have actually felt that way. It just doesn't sit well with me when the most loyal and helpful girl isn't rewarded. I mean let's be honest, his childhood friend is a shitty dude and Soutome got dumped with him.

While I understand the logic is saving Rika's life is a more important goal to pursue and accomplish than making Soutome happy for a high school crush, that isn't an indication of interest in Rika. So, as far as the reader knows, and as far as we are led to assume, up until the last few chapters:

• MC doesn't really like Rika
  • MC's friend REALLY likes Rika
  • Soutome REALLY likes MC

This is where I'm lost. Why create these expectations, do nothing about them until the final chapters, then force the plot to change the character's desires? 

Eh... well that's all I have to say on this. On the manga itself; love this topic of self-redemption and all that (had a Koe no Katachi feel in some parts, check it out if you liked this), love the soft implementation of fantasy, good character design imo, kinda likeable characters, but mugged up with very loose ends (What happened to the Vice President who got like maybe 3-4 lines of dialogue? What about the girl who liked MC's brother?), frivolous intentions changing for no apparent reason (then again, these are high-schoolers)... yet still an enjoyable ride. I liked it, 7/10.

Thats a pretty good end, better than i expected.

8/10

his friend is kind of an asshole trying to choke him and shit at the reuinion

Well it's a rushed ending that's for sure, I guess the original didn't sell very well in Japan...

Fuck? End? that took me by surprise in there....

When i see the update i was like *Update is here!  yahoo!

and then i see the update with the END tag. i was like 

WTF happened?

Well, i still dont think that it was rushed because the Ending si pretty good.

I know, right?  At the very end, they were both still virgins. 

I thought Yoshino did it with her ex-bf, the one in uni... But she used protection.

And Kazuya never lost his virginity...

Interesting manga, good ending. Left a lot of stuff open, but the best endings do, I find. Glad to have read it. Props to the author for writing something I hadn't read before, and props to Vicoun for a great scanlation and wonderful taste in choosing this manga to scanlate.

Pretty good read. Would have preferred if there were 2 or 3 more chapters before they ended it. It was a bit lacking so 7/10

And thanks to the scanlators it would never be possible to read not for you guys. Great job.

Wow. Err... It wasn't a sex ending.

Still, it's a pretty good read. Thanks for all the hard work Vis. Really, thanks.

I know, right?  At the very end, they were both still virgins. 

I liked it from the start till the ending i never felt like it was rushed or anything it always felt like a rather short to be story and it was really cool thank you for translating all of it.

Thanks! Great job everyone scanlating. Great manga.

Aw, with all that shady plot the end was actually really sweet :D

Shame it was so short but it was a good story nonetheless...

Gj scanlators~! thx 4 the hard work

I don't think it was rushed. I thought it was fine. Sure it could have been extended very slightly like a verbal acknowledgement of Yoshino and his relationship but it's not a bad ending.

The all-knowing Catbug has spoken so the matter is settled :P

Wow. Err... It wasn't a sex ending.

Still, it's a pretty good read. Thanks for all the hard work Vis. Really, thanks.

In term of  MC taking a stab for the girl he likes, I''s done a much better job, but that because we has all those buildups leading to that, this manga tried to do the same with its limitted pages. Its not the worst but clearly can be done better if give 1 or 2 more chapters, not just the buildup but also a more definitive end. This ending feels too weak and inconclusive, that's counting the art as well. A two page spread or at least a full page would have more impact.

Seriously could not stand that friend of his...even to the end. Yoshino will become Ichijo's wife, hopefully, while Soutome will live a life of regret :( feel bad for her though. Also, who the hell was trying to kill Yoshino? Thanks for trolling us mangaka...

Good work with all the translating/scanning/typesetting/everything, appreciate it greatly, keep up the good work

Rushed or not, still a good read. For me it's even more.

Thanks for your hard work guys, best anniversary gift ever :P

okay,time to reread this from the beginning once again to enjoy the thrill

this mangaka did something called honing the axe, made a rushed end actially have closure rather than "and so their days continued" after clearly nothing is solved and several characters are forgotten

It wasn't rushed but I feel like the mangaka didn't really know how to end it. It was really boring to be honest. Happy, but boring.

I ended up hating the main guy by the end to be honest. Ah well.

Thanks for translating though!

Thanks very much for translating and finishing this work guys!.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics