Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 286votes)

DEAD Tube

Alt Names: alt 学園殺人ゲーム Dead Tubealt 学院里的杀人游戏alt デッドチューブ
Author: Yamaguchi Mikoto
Artist: Kitakawa Touta
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Distributing thrilling videos in secret!! A school game that puts life and death on the line!!
Go to DEAD Tube Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where is the appeal? New Window avarake
  • 8 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chance Mashiya and Mashiro and brother/sister New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Mashiro and Machiya's Relationship **Contains Spoilers** New Window HardBoiled
  • 3 Replies

708 Comments

I lolled so hard when i saw that last line and i still to this day don't know why?

kinda disappointed in this issue, earlier she somehow got a random guy to fall for the murder which makes it seem like a huge criminal network is helping her out in exchange for the videos but now she have to go and do all the dirty work herself, seems like my grand idea of it all diminished :(

I'm pretty sure its not her doing it. The Masahiro on the last page looks deliberately fake, like a drawing. And, i forget her name, but Meganekko-girl (The one that's nuts up for Machiya, for some stupid reason.) veeeery clearly got raped. Masahiro lacks that particular quality, as we saw in chapter one, she is very clearly not 'The Crying Game'-ing us. So, i think its a guy that's doing this, and it is a game, where the 'player's friends and family will be killed unless they stop it.' Masahiro either doesn't have friends or is someone involved with the game or maybe even a former player that ran out of friends and family and has gone nuts, but still wants to stop the game, i think. But it's not her that did the murders, that'd be wayyy too obvious and the story would have nowhere to go after the arc. Its not like Machiya is gonna hang out with someone that offed every single one of his friends. Also, she might just be like standing around near them, but hasn't actually done anything to them.

Can't even view the Chapter 5 Raws, sad day. Oh well, I'll wait for the translation I suppose.

On the edge though, not sure how much more of this I'll bother reading..

I don't either but it's easy enough to follow.

Does the story continue after chapter 5? the text at the end of chapter 5 have some month and date (12/15)?? but I don't know Chinese so can somebody who understand Chinese please translate it?

Yes, it does 12/15 is the date for the next chapter it's a monthly manga so one chapter per month.

Can't even view the Chapter 5 Raws, sad day. Oh well, I'll wait for the translation I suppose.

On the edge though, not sure how much more of this I'll bother reading..

kinda disappointed in this issue, earlier she somehow got a random guy to fall for the murder which makes it seem like a huge criminal network is helping her out in exchange for the videos but now she have to go and do all the dirty work herself, seems like my grand idea of it all diminished :(

Does the story continue after chapter 5? the text at the end of chapter 5 have some month and date (12/15)?? but I don't know Chinese so can somebody who understand Chinese please translate it?

here if u want read raw chinese 

http://www.dm5.com/m176093-p22/#ipg42

What the fuck ? thanks for the link

This is just a theory, but what if the Director is the one pulling the strings this time. Or worse, what if both Director-san and Mai-san are working together to decieve the protagonist. That'd be fucked up.

Try to read the raw of chapter 5 from the link below, you'll be very surprised.

This is just a theory, but what if the Director is the one pulling the strings this time. Or worse, what if both Director-san and Mai-san are working together to decieve the protagonist. That'd be fucked up.

Read this and it's really fucked up, I really can't figure out what going on inside the author head.

Thanks for the link

Yo wtf this manga is awesome is this monthly?

The girl really is crazy. how she can be so powerful?

lel you pretty much giving wrong spoiler there

Spoiler

I appreciate that you saved some people's time on this manga, myself included, but for the love of god man, use a freaking period in your sentences. No offense, but I have never seen the English language get massacred like that in a long time.

I see. So that's how Ayano from "Seishun Pop!" made all those money... Well that explained a lot.

whats the twitter one called?

real account

"I read a manga demonizing Twitter(real account), Now I'm reading a manga demonizing Youtube.....what's next facebook, Tumblr, FUCKING INSTAGRM!? SERIOUSLY WTF!!!! This shit is beyond fucked up like WHY!!!!" Is what I would've said if I didn't just insta-follow not to mention this kinda reminds me of ana satsujin.....I would be curious if there was a manga about instagram..or maybe snapchat....problem?

whats the twitter one called?

wtf am i reading?? My boner is confused mind is fucked up.

"I read a manga demonizing Twitter(real account), Now I'm reading a manga demonizing Youtube.....what's next facebook, Tumblr, FUCKING INSTAGRM!? SERIOUSLY WTF!!!! This shit is beyond fucked up like WHY!!!!" Is what I would've said if I didn't just insta-follow not to mention this kinda reminds me of ana satsujin.....I would be curious if there was a manga about instagram..or maybe snapchat....problem?

Wasn't there one that already did that to facebook?

49636785.jpg

Where are you guys getting these raws? I hope you don't mind sharing.

hard, i had to go to a secured chinese trans website

Just read the raws

Spoiler

Where are you guys getting these raws? I hope you don't mind sharing.

lel you pretty much giving wrong spoiler there

Spoiler

a friendly reminder spoiler who think this is a ntr genre or expect some character is going to last for more than 2 or 3 chapters

Crazy chicks errywhere! I like it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics