Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 39votes)

Otometic Syndrome

Alt Names: alt おとめてぃっくシンドロームalt 乙女的シンドロームalt オトメティックシンドロームalt Maidenic Syndrome
Author: Harukawa Haru
Artist: Harukawa Haru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tachibana Otome, a 16-year-old otaku girl whose dream guy has "Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes," suddenly meets just that type of person in real life when Towada Oji transfers into her class... How will it go for her?
Go to Otometic Syndrome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

She's on the bring of becoming a true Fujoshi mmm...

I reedit the info to point it out that the mc is a girl, which fit the tag shoujo well, 

16 year old otaku , to 16 year old otaku girl for a shoujo manga sounds much better

Good good, we need more Japanese webtoon translated here

If we were to change the context, I suppose we could compare her to Hitler. Got that master race thing going on.

no, actually, its teki. even the dictionaries said so

pls leave it like that

What the dictionary says is irrelevant when the reading is right there. Also, spelling out English words in romaji is stupid.

No, "Otometic Syndrome" is the correct name. The furigana on the title is quite clear: オトメティック.

no, actually, its teki. even the dictionaries said so

pls leave it like that

No, "Otometic Syndrome" is the correct name. The furigana on the title is quite clear: オトメティック.

i see, its still shindoromu

I like the little batman reference in the game.

Who changed the name? Its wrong now

It is I, Dio!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics