Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 225votes)

Isekai Yakkyoku

Alt Names: alt 異世界薬局alt Different World Pharmacyalt 이세계 약국alt Parallel World Pharmacy
Author: Takayama Liz
Artist: Koya Hijiri
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young pharmacologist and researcher in Japan died from overworking, and was reincarnated in a Medieval Parallel Europe.

He was reincarnated as a 10-year-old apprentice to a famous Royal Court pharmacist, had attained an inhuman skills of ability to see through disease, material creation, and material destruction.

In a society in which dubious medical practice are rampant, price gouging thru the monopoly of the pharmacist guild, and good medicine aren't available to the commoners.

He was recognized by the Emperor at that time and opened a Pharmacy at the corner of the town.

He will wipe out the fraud that has swept the world, and deliver to the commoners a truly effective medicine that was developed using present day pharmacology.

Thus the boy pharmacist will cheat by using his previous knowledge to create innovative medicines while helping the people of the parallel world, a story about living his new life to the fullest this time.

The popular web novel now comes in manga form, available in raw at:

http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000031010000_68/
Go to Isekai Yakkyoku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window iovis
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw Manga New Window hiiro
  • 0 Replies

371 Comments

Why are protagonists in isekai so often like 10 years old?

These are reincarnation Isekai novels. They are growing in numbers lately.

Normal Isekai have teenager MCs from 15-18, although some do have adults as MCs. And some do have "Adults" (Naofumi from Shield Hero has 21, for example)

Viruses reproduce too. The way they reproduce is what makes them dangerous since they reproduce by canibalising living cells. Also its harder to stop (notice i said stop and not kill) viruses than it is to kill bacteria.

You can actually stop viruses to death, though.

That's exactly why the're called "viruses" - after computer viruses.

Ummm... Try saying that again, but reverse that since computer viruses were named after the real ones.

if I could truly explain how much face palm your comment made me do, it would literally blow your mind... out of your head... from the palm... of your hand... yknow what, never mind

Nothing is more tragic than making a promise and either you or the other person dying before you can fulfil it...

screw you seawater, im the MC!!!

Spoiler

MidoriKitzune
Nov 13 2017 06:04 PM

FEEEEELLLLLSSSS:......

TOO MUCH FEEEELLLLSSS!!

Plus, viruses really were essentially, packets of RNA or DNA that hijacked the cells once they were in contact with the appropriate ones. Basically, just like a computer virus, they just reprogrammed the cell.

Viruses reproduce too. The way they reproduce is what makes them dangerous since they reproduce by canibalising living cells. Also its harder to stop (notice i said stop and not kill) viruses than it is to kill bacteria.

Yes, this is true. Back when I went and minored in biology (seriously), viruses were not considered "living", as to be considered living serveral attributes were required, and viruses missed a couple, such a being able to reproduce on their own (they require other living cells to do this). Plus, viruses really were essentially, packets of RNA or DNA that hijacked the cells once they were in contact with the appropriate ones. Basically, just like a computer virus, they just reprogrammed the cell. Other issues included effectively no self-metabolism, they took in no "energy/food", once again using the cells reprogramming and natural processes for everything.

Ch10 ended at page 13 4th panel, too much unnecessary drama after it. Also five years old kids shouldn't go wash their feet near the Mariana Trench...

Wait until the Inquisition shows up... you know what's coming.

But...nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Spoiler

and so this is the start when the medicinal manga become a shounen fight medic =3

Wait until the Inquisition shows up... you know what's coming.

and so this is the start when the medicinal manga become a shounen fight medic =3

"screw you ocean!!"
*ocean gets offended and retracts itself*

Ugh.... When I see title chapter with "part"-suffix. I always imagine A CLIFFHANGER!!!

I think they were thinking of viruses...

Did anyone catch the segue between chapters 9 and 10? I sure didn't...

.....someone forgot he has magical powers......

Uhhh... you must have went to Trump University for that. Bacteria ARE living creatures that do reproduce on their own.

I think they were thinking of viruses...

it seems that that world is so backwards in medicals that everytime Falma/Pharma says "don't worry i'll medic that", everyone goes "NANI?!" like they just got omae wa mo shindeiru'd

Man, for a pharmacist, he doesn't seem to know his definitions on what's living and what's not. Remember kids, bacteria aren't living because they do not reproduce on their own.

Uhhh... you must have went to Trump University for that. Bacteria ARE living creatures that do reproduce on their own.

maybe my memory is failing me because its been quite a while since i read the LN but i thought the MC hired a disgraced apothecary to run his cosmetic wing.

who cares? MILFs FTW

Man, for a pharmacist, he doesn't seem to know his definitions on what's living and what's not. Remember kids, bacteria aren't living because they do not reproduce on their own.

fail lol.

What? You don't mean bacteria, of course. You meant viruses.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics