Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.95 - 39votes)

Koibana! Koi seyo Hanabi

Alt Names: alt コイバナ! 恋せよ花火alt 코이바나alt Koibana! - Koiseyo Hanabialt Koibana! Koiseyo Hanabialt KOIBANA!戀愛吧花火alt Love Story! Fall in Love, Hanabialt 恋爱吧,花火!
Author: Nanaji Nagamu
Artist: Nanaji Nagamu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Due to some mishaps during her entrance exams, Hanabi Marui finds herself entering a school of mostly boys. This is a problem for our heroine, as she has a huge disgust for the male gender. But then she meets someone who slowly turns her world upside down. This series follows the trials she and her friends go through with love.
Go to Koibana! Koi seyo Hanabi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

Thanks Electromaster!!

Spoiler

</3

this manga is super sexist >__<
not only is the main character stereotyping an entire gender, but the freaking class division are separated according to gender stereotypes as well
Boys --> engineering and business
Girls --> cooking and sewing
DON'T THEY HAVE ANY REAL HIGH SCHOOLS CLASSES WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

...the drawings are cute though.
It's growing on me. When I started it, it seemed sorta gimmicky. But it's kind of hit its stride. The characterization is getting better, the gimmick hasn't disappeared but they aren't leaning on it, and I like the plump secondary girl character. It's feeling like it's got heart. A bit like Sakisaka Io (y'know, Strobe Edge and so on) only lower key.
Thanks for the new chapter Coyomoose!!

@Hera shoujo is about 90% annoying characters, it's hard to build very much drama with perfect people who don't screw up.
This title had 10 volumes in Japan......it's doing (did) something right. and you certainly didn't insult me, to each their own I always say.....hey, i've never read the first page of One Piece and the whole world loves that one.
Mmmm how to say this without insulting this manga's fans... It's not bad; but there are WAY WAAAAAAAAY better manga out there. But if you are in the mood to see some annoying characters in action then you are welcome to try it out.

The love for pets is one of the reasons why I kept reading it until now the dogs in this manga are really cute♥, but that's it.

Unfortunately although I tried this is not one of my favourite manga; it's not even in my "liked" manga. But as I stated before you are welcome to try this manga out. I'm just writing my opinion of this.
no love! mwahahaha
O_o what, I'm the only one here who likes this???

whatever....Thanks for the new chapter CoyoMoose and HaruHime!!
thanks for the new release CoyoMoose & Haru-Hime!! This is a great manga, I'm really glad to see a release for it and hope there will be more,,,

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics