Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 268votes)

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

Alt Names: alt 超人高校生たちは異世界でも余裕で生き抜くようです!alt 초인고교생들은 이세계에서도 여유롭게 살아가는 모양입니다!alt Super human high school students seem to survive with affordance in other worlds!
Author: Misora Riku
Artist: Yamada Kotaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seven high school students get caught in an airplane accident and wake up in a different middle-age like fantasy world, where magic and beast men (juujin) exist.

But they aren't panicking in their current situation!?

They build a nuclear plant in a world without electricity. Take control of the economy of a large city in short order. And finally for the sake of their benefactor, who is suffering from the misgovernment; they declare war on the evil nobles.

So... None of them are normal high school students. Each of them is a super human high school student that stand at the top of politics, economics, science and medicine!

This is a story of a dream team that possess earth's greatest wisdom and technology! That without any self-restraint bring a revolution to a different world with over-technology!

Go to Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 2 Replies
Topic Light/web novel? New Window Ringz
  • 3 Replies
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

180 Comments

I think my argument digressed too much.  My point wasn't so much about shovels as it was that the author trying to tell a story of seven extraordinary teenagers whom excel in different fields, but the story fails to demonstrate any knowledge of those fields and what knowledge is shown is incorrect. This would be like watching a Sherlock Holmes mystery, but getting absolutely no explanation of how the crime was committed or the crime was committed in such a way that it is either implausible or ridiculous.

Getting no explanation is fine though, it's pretty much what happens in your daily life.

After a long and deep consideration, i think i can no longer keep up with this series, so im dropping it

I understand you, we've all been there, I wish you safe travels fellow reader~

After a long and deep consideration, i think i can no longer keep up with this series, so im dropping it

Can't wait to see how they kill that fat fucker

I'm not sure that they do, but he does get what's coming to him...

Yeah, Tsukasa, there's no problem since it's "Leaf Wear" lol

And another cliffhanger too. 

Can't wait to see how they kill that fat fucker

Does my eyes deceive me? A new chapter!?

Food for thought for those of you mentioning radioactive waste: fast breeder reactors.

Apparently the reactor was salvaged from the plane. So we need to see what kind, though I doubt it gets specific.

Food for thought for those of you mentioning radioactive waste: fast breeder reactors.
Fucking shit. I chose the worse possible time to pick up this series. Fanservice cliffhanger is gonna give me blue balls.

I can't do it...I can't bring myself to actually read the exposition for that first chapter, it's so chuuni. Fucking hell do yourself a favor and skip pages 2-20.

Cliffhanger for fanservice, what a cruel torture. Author is even worse than that pig lord.

Why is the first problem shovels and nuclear energy? Does no one want to know where beast people come from?! /s

I think my argument digressed too much.  My point wasn't so much about shovels as it was that the author trying to tell a story of seven extraordinary teenagers whom excel in different fields, but the story fails to demonstrate any knowledge of those fields and what knowledge is shown is incorrect. This would be like watching a Sherlock Holmes mystery, but getting absolutely no explanation of how the crime was committed or the crime was committed in such a way that it is either implausible or ridiculous.

I bet you use those weak shovels on a FARM too, right? Don't disregard key points to make an argument. Aluminum shovels do exist, but they're light duty meant for picking up material; something along the lines of a snow shovel. The shovel depicted is a digging shovel and for the time period where agriculture is still a key source of income, would be the most beneficial to them. However, again, aluminum is too ductile and would get wrecked hitting rocks, roots or anything remotely hard plus would wear quicker than its superior counterpart steel. Ductile and intersplicing are big words? Hardly.

Well, I have to agree with you on the FARM bit.  Though, while steel would be far superior, she didn't have any raw material to work with.  And while those shovels would be wearing out faster, as far as I can tell she could just remake them again so it would be a non issue.  And yes, I have used those shovels digging ditches on a farm, sometimes needs must.

Also, since it seems we are the only two that cares :), I'll concede your point and leave it at that.

Me next!
Trying to solder with your finger is probably as precise as cutting your food with a machete.

Spoiler

Weel, you ken how it be: tha' Physics degrees make yon physicists arrog'nt fecken' ken-it-alls, an' they can'nae imageen others migh' ken a thin' ae tew.

Spoiler

Primae noctis can be kind of hot in ero-manga or doujinshi, but I was super-duper uncomfortable seeing it in this otherwise good-hearted manga. I hope samurai girl kicks the shit out of Lord Dickhead in the near future. 

*ahem* *deeeeep breath*

Spoiler

I stand by my drive-by table-flipping.

Spoiler

*ahem* *deeeeep breath*

Spoiler

I stand by my drive-by table-flipping.

It's overblown, but our world has had some overblown type nobles before. It's been a couple years since my last history class, but I'm pretty sure there was a king who officiated weddings for nobility and people in his township. After the ceremony, he got to sample the goods (of bride and groom if he wanted) as part of 'confirming the consummation', now I'm not sure if he checked on virginity status or not, but it was considered a 'privilege' to have the king officiate.  I only remember this because my teacher was enthusiastic about the subject... Like, the type of enthusiastic that makes you back away slowly and exchange wide-eyed looks with the person next to you.

Did you know that the consummation of royal marriages used to be witnessed? Many weird things happened in the past that were normal to them, but would freak modern people out.

Nah, Modern douchebaggery is much worse, they've had to debate whether or not to make it legal for people to marry inanimate objects several times, so yeah, greedy nobles of the past meet your more advanced and yet somehow even dumber modern equivalents.

*reads le description*

"They build a nuclear plant in a world without electricity."

Response of a Physicist/Electronics Engineer:

Spoiler

well, she used parts of jet-plane for build it, for example i think the turbines can use like Electric generators if you changes the nature of propellantor or to begin using the currents of the river to create first an hydropower plant before make nuclar one?. come on! i think you need more imagination/knowledge XD. remember she a ultimate genius inventor then everything is possible.

This has the most absurd premise for a story I've seen in a very long time... Some of their supposed talents just straight up break physics.

And the author really should google stuff before putting it in his story.

This looks good. On the other hand: 

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics