Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 258votes)

Elf-san wa Yaserarenai

Alt Names: alt エルフさんは痩せられない。alt Elf-san Can't Lose Weightalt La elfa no puede hacer dietaalt Plus-Sized Elf
Author: Synecdoche
Artist: Synecdoche
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young man, Naoe Tomoaki, works as a consultant at a popular Seitai therapy clinic.
He is in charge of the treatment of a woman on her diet course.
But the woman is an elf from a different world with sharp ears and a bow!
Why are the elves, who should be slender, getting fat? And will her diet succeed!?

Raws:
http://www.comicgum.com/product.php?id=gUnk5hU8b8KWP8ehHA7ygwu2up21HnHufTKjj7SQvq1TgWwZnm0i3uENbFi6g4xq
Go to Elf-san wa Yaserarenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

463 Comments

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I need new chapter

Rosemon is fine 2?

Rosemon's for the weak. BanchouLilimon is the one true Lilymon mega!

I'd be a little amazed if there were people reading this who hadn't already had sufficient enough exposure to cute and/or sexy flower girls to have accomplished that already.

Rosemon is fine 2?

Killer-Is-Dead-39-s-controversial-x-ray-

Spoiler

Oh shit, she's onto me.   Abort!  Abort!

Editor: we can't release this. Artist: why? Editor: flips through 10 pages of sex. Artist: fine *starts erasing*

This manga just made you sexually attracted to a flower.

I'd be a little amazed if there were people reading this who hadn't already had sufficient enough exposure to cute and/or sexy flower girls to have accomplished that already.

That's a human thigh bone the werewolf girl is eating, right?

...Right?

This is taking a dark turn.

Maybe it is a metaphor for the other bone she was aiming for... maybe it is a metaphor for life... Also she did say she is not a dog but a wolf

Oh please, I fapped to tea.

Are you British?

I will never understand why it takes companies releasing manga in English sometimes YEARS to release a single volume of manga. So many official releases are 2-3 volumes behind the Japanese volumes. We are in an age of simul-dubs for anime, why does manga take so long? A good translator/editor/redrawer/typesetter can knock out a chapter in a few hours. A single volume should take at most a single week to translate and edit fully.

Because they release more than one series? Newly announced series are added to a release schedule that already includes dozens of manga. And it's specifically adding it the schedule of one of their translators who already have multiple series they are doing. 3 of the major publishers are doing around 20 volumes a month and a few of those are 2-in-1s.

Also other than Viz Media, nearly every single publisher releases new volumes of a series every 2 to 3 months and rarely have delays. It's mostly Kodansha USA  has delays, but now have a quickly growing and quickly released digital only catalog with nearly a sale every month that drops volumes down to $5.99 each.

Oh please, I fapped to tea.

That's a human thigh bone the werewolf girl is eating, right?

...Right?

This is taking a dark turn.

Oblivious, lucky basterd.

Licensed by Seven Seas as Plus-Sized Elf. First volume comes up next October. Support the official release and all that jazz.

LE SIGH

Crap like that is one of the reasons folks like myself, who actually want to support the official releases, but end up going back to look for the unofficial ones... after all, no one wants to wait that long if they can help it.

But what about companies who release the english paper-version of a manga? Do they still have other full-time jobs, or what makes them "so slow"?

They probably just don't care. As long as there is no official relase, they can just assume the series is unkown in the west, so there is no one waiting for it and they can release it whenever they want. Since haste means costs, they decide to take it slow instead. Perhaps they even buy rights to series with no clear schedule for release just to make sure no one else buys it.

Licensed by Seven Seas as Plus-Sized Elf. First volume comes up next October. Support the official release and all that jazz.

One whole year...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I will never understand why it takes companies releasing manga in English sometimes YEARS to release a single volume of manga. So many official releases are 2-3 volumes behind the Japanese volumes. We are in an age of simul-dubs for anime, why does manga take so long? A good translator/editor/redrawer/typesetter can knock out a chapter in a few hours. A single volume should take at most a single week to translate and edit fully.

Life. They have to have day jobs and such. This job doesn't pay much, if at all, unless the scans have ads on their site and tons of people go directly to the site without adblocker.

But what about companies who release the english paper-version of a manga? Do they still have other full-time jobs, or what makes them "so slow"?

Some off-topic rambling:

Spoiler

Life. They have to have day jobs and such. This job doesn't pay much, if at all, unless the scans have ads on their site and tons of people go directly to the site without adblocker.

They said companies my dude. It's a legitimate complaint that the companies licensing things for English translation often do so far more slowly (and typically no better) than the people who do it in their free time. People can get upset that the companies who license things tend to throw out more legal threats than work results. Not all mind you, but enough to validate the complaint.

Spoiler

this guy not fellow man of culture.. Sigh i will gladly switch with you

man is living the dream and hes complaining. i'll gladly switch with him

yNbjaop.png

you sick fuck

awww yeah my got my dose of them sweeeet thickness 

She can heal me whenever she wants.

This'll get a lot of use.

FMFF6nw.jpg

The precooking was somethign i needed to learn xD.

Oh man ... my first try on selfmade frys... was horrible.

That's the most important part! The precooking is the key to having a crispy surface with a soft interior.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics