Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 215votes)

To You, the Immortal

Alt Names: alt A ti, el inmortalalt äøę»…恮恂ćŖ恟ćøalt ƖlĆ¼msĆ¼z Sanaalt ė¶ˆė©øģ˜ ź·øėŒ€ģ—ź²Œalt 臓äøē­ēš„ä½ alt FĆ¼r dich, den Unsterblichenalt To You, the Immortalalt To Your Eternityalt Your Immortal Self
Author: Ooima Yoshitoki
Artist: Ooima Yoshitoki
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An immortal being was sent to the surface of the earth and met a boy living alone in the middle of tundra.

The being can take the shape of dying things, but only if the "impetus" is stronger than the previous one. What sort of experiences and meetings will the being encounter while living forever?
Go to To You, the Immortal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Fumetsu no Anata e New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raw Manga New Window hiiro
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

ah, that last page.

it hurts

Why cant I hold all these feels?

Spoiler

there's still hope right?

Spoiler

God finally. I've been waiting for her to get her ass beat, but the cost was too high. Shame it won't kill her.

Do you mean that dumb bish that had thought locking up Fushi was a bright idea and also shooting march? Cause I HIGHLY doubt she living past this chapter as she was seriously fked up and it looked like she is about get shanked by a very angry big sister. Remember kids don't do bad stuff or else Karma is going to bite you in the ass in the form of a giant fking spirit bear hellbent on tearing your damn face apart.

The vague smile, that stuck, uncomprehending smile, and the automatism, holding on to her, calming the strange creature, thanking it for helping out, because you are composed and an adult and she couldn't ever become an adult how is this fair this is all wrong but never mind stop thinking you are an adult and your head is so clear and you know exactly what to do so you go and do what you have to do, first.

Then you get to break down. Then you break the fuck down.

- What Parona's face said

This is my favourite Manga since chapter one. But I have to read it while licking salt and drinking water, so I donĀ“t drie out from the tear flow.

Oh man i'm crying like for real.

I wanted a good series, but...

Spoiler

God finally. I've been waiting for her to get her ass beat, but the cost was too high. Shame it won't kill her. 

chapter 9 seemed shorter than the rest

The chick just needs a hug, a bear hug.

GET REKT

Never have I been more satisfied to see a bear club a human

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGGG!!!!!!

RIP you fucking bitch

Damn shes so hot.

O M F G!

SHIT JUST GOT REAL YO!

Man do I really enjoy this manga, loving how everything's progressing and I want to see more world building

need more of this :D

Just like a horror movie."It's only a small animal everything is fi-" (everything goes to sht)

Do you want some tears with your gut punch?

They done fucked up now

it's plot man, not real people

Looking back on history and how humans tend to be absolute retards most of the time, this seems quite realistic.

Seeing Fushi do its job and Parona finishing it was oddly satisfying.

I'm just... I hope that ending isn't what it seems to be. I hope its all a dream of an unconscious March.

Thanks for chapter 10 !

Right now I am crying, i would have given an arm for this event not happening.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics