Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 562votes)

Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Alt Names: alt 亚人酱有话要说alt 亜人ちゃんは語りたいalt Demi-chan Konuşmak İstiyoralt 데미는 이야기하고 싶어alt Interviews With Monster Girlsalt לדמי-צאן יש משהו לאמר
Author: Petosu
Artist: Petosu
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Succubus, Dullahan and Vampire. They are known as Ajin, or "demi"s and are slightly different than the average human. They have lived alongside humans for ages under persecution. However, in recent years, they have become accepted as members of society. This manga follows a high school biology teacher who has a great interest in demis and his interaction with the various demis in his school, each with their own cute problems.

Won 2nd place in the DaVinchi x NicoNico Tsugi ni Kuru 2016 Manga Awards.
Go to Demi-chan wa Kataritai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who would you take as a grilfriend? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 17 Replies
Topic Looking for another manga with the same kind of plot New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic So, this is getting an anime. thoughts? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

863 Comments

Dullahan-chan is indeed cute.

NTR is no good...

We are broken..

Yeah I hate it when my non-existent sister brings home a non-existent mythical creature and plays with its body in my living room too.

Oh god! This chapter made me realize of the potential a Dullahan has in NTR. Must think about nice things... @Cirno9Baka, save ne with another dosis of cutrness!

NTR is no good...

You know what? As much hype there is for ms. Succubus I'm ok in here with my Vampire-tan.

Oh god! This chapter made me realize of the potential a Dullahan has in NTR. Must think about nice things... @Cirno9Baka, save ne with another dosis of cutrness!
Oh man, Hikari is absolutely the best. This whole series is going to be so much more fun because of her.

Head pun time!

Looks like Sensei is in over his head
Dullahan-chan just wants a little affection to get ahead in life~

Spoiler

But will she become the head of a major corporation?

Spoiler

Had a skim through the RAWs adn

Spoiler

Man, I wanna dunk that girl. And I'm not even a b-baller.

9728757.jpg

aliens_meme__dremora_version__by_markyna

I bet the dullahan girl is pretty buff considering she has to carry her head all the time. I am also impressed she is able to keep balanced considering her inner ear and body aren't attached. 

euh ... each human being "carry" their own head all the time y'know ...

and about balanced ... I think there's something with her flame ...

the teacher touch it and she feel her body like being pressed ...

I bet the dullahan girl is pretty buff considering she has to carry her head all the time. I am also impressed she is able to keep balanced considering her inner ear and body aren't attached. 

... How would sex work with her?

Probably really well. You could kiss in literally any position except oral.

9728757.jpg

How would sex work with her?

The same as usual? It's not like it's her box that's the dismembered body part she holds in her hands.

it will be harem, slice of life and romance latter ... just wait patiently ...

nevertheless this manga will still a good manga ...

Ch 4

Hmm ... I am continuing to really like this series ... thanks so much for picking it up cirnobaka! :)

So we have met a vampire and her family, and in this chapter a dullahan ... the succubus teacher ever so briefly in ch 1. Perhaps there will be other demi to come as well.

I knew it. This comment section is full of puns.

For now, let's all thank the head of the scanlator group, Cirno9Baka. And of course all the other members too.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Head pun time!

Looks like Sensei is in over his head
Dullahan-chan just wants a little affection to get ahead in life~

Spoiler

Leave it to Hikari to get a head start on spreading rumors.

It feels like there's a bunch of Mami jokes now.

Ya know, when the girl said she wanted to joke around with people, I don't think she was looking for a series of bad puns. She's probably already 'topped off' with those. ;D

Sensei already got head from a student, so it's too late.

shh ... it slowly heading over there ...

the first one head over hell to sensei is the head girl ... =3= ...

and I think most head reader love vanilla harem romance for a change ...

Spoiler

YOU'LL GET PREGNANT!

don't get ahead yourself ...

head job won't make pregnant ... =x= ...

2 lovely Dullahans.

MonMusu's Lala and Kyouko here.

Dullahan girls are love. Dullahan girls are life.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics