Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 114votes)

Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai

Alt Names: alt Aku Nggak Bisa Menghadap Si Diaalt かのかおalt 彼女に合わせる顔が無いalt I Can't Face My Girlfriend.alt KanoKao
Author: Iwaaki Haru
Artist: Iwaaki Haru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mutou is a high school student who was born with no face. He's fallen in love with his childhood friend, Kaori. She can't see his expressions or his gaze, but still they understand one another. ♥
A man's charms don't lie on his face!

http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/noface/
Go to Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

152 Comments

Now kiss!!!

Um . . . wait a moment . . .

NTR when?

just look up doujins there sure to be plenty "happy relationship not on my watch"

>best girl rapes guy mercilessly

[...]

I can get behind this.

Wat?

And seriously, what's with these NTR-related comments? Let us enjoy this sweet manga peacefully, please. :/

It's too bad that they can't kiss...but I love the love!

I do kinda wonder how is anatomy works. You can't see his body in this image here, since you can see the creases in his shirt at the bottom. This leads me to believe he's missing up to his lower chest.

Spoiler

But since best girl can pat his shoulder, one would think that at least some of his body should have been visible.

Spoiler

So does his chest cave inwards like a V-shape? I'm really curious now.

maybe his upper body is just invisible ?

NTR when?

>Guy gets stolen by a slut
>best girl punches slut into submission
>best girl rapes guy mercilessly
>happily ever after
I can get behind this.

This is much better than i thought, i never thought sth like this would actually work lol

Bluh. this is so sweeeet. I wish I was half-ghost now.

God.. My diabetes..

I wish I could trade my head for a waifu.

you will be dead if you do that , and the said waifu will get snatched by other people , still want to do it ?

I wish I could trade my head for a waifu.

This heal me.

I do kinda wonder how is anatomy works. You can't see his body in this image here, since you can see the creases in his shirt at the bottom. This leads me to believe he's missing up to his lower chest.

Spoiler

But since best girl can pat his shoulder, one would think that at least some of his body should have been visible.

Spoiler

So does his chest cave inwards like a V-shape? I'm really curious now.

NTR when?

untitle.JPG

this is why the childhood friend never wins gotta keep those diabetes cases as low as possible 

NTR when?

Someone being brought in to cause a love triangle? Possible, but it would never go as far as NTR.

The vanilla levels of this is enough to give me diabetes.... so damn sweet.

NTR when?
    • BCS likes this

My heart!!!!  She is really a goddess!!!!

Yep. This must be the most shameless example of the manic pixie dream girl trope I've ever seen.
img000002.jpg headless-kun had a thicc right leg when he was younger

Hovering blush, that's refreshing. 

r07PW1j.png

I was asked by a friend to post this

For a guy without a head, he's really, really cute. I lowkey envy the girl

My heart!!!!  She is really a goddess!!!!

47646875.jpg

I kinda want him to box... * 3*

With a fox?
What about in a house with a mouse?
Would you like him here or there?
Would you like him anywhere?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics