Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

Speaking of which, where are Yakumo-san 's night bloomers?

Why is the lacking a romance tag? There's clearly romance, it's just a slow romance.

And suddenly, ecchi and romance levels jump by 271%? Were the ratings dropping hard or something?

lol you call that ecchi?! xD not even close!

And suddenly, ecchi and romance levels jump by 271%? Were the ratings dropping hard or something?

Eh, I don't think that. I mean it's been pretty obvious the last few chapters that he's falling for her. Now the hurdle of the dead husband and age gap to get over. I hope he succeeds.

HOLD IT!!! *insert Phoenix Wright here*

Did he just almost confess to her?!

No, it's what he wanted to say (you can see the top panel on pg 265 is within a bubble going to his thoughts) but instead he said he likes fireworks.

The art weirds me out a bit: the manga's so damn wholesome but the art keeps making me think of Shindoll, and I really, really, REALLY don't want to be reminded of Shindoll...ever, really.

I mean, if you like his stuff, more power to you, but it's so, SO not my thing.

This is why I don't like good artist that doesn't know what to stick with. He made a body fit for a real person and puts the face of a totally unrealistic character on it. It feels so weird but impressive

whoa, it's starting to amp things up it seems

Is not the art a bit weird

Those rain chapters makes them realize their feelings one drop at a time.

Those mapo ingredients were waaaaaay off Didn't even mention the peppercorns or the tofu

Rui: "I'm gonna marry him some day" - Sigh... not in this universe, sorry. Yakumo is the one who's gonna marry him, girlie.

That's what she gets for being all self-important and calling herself the perfect adachi heroine.

you horny old woman

HOLD IT!!! *insert Phoenix Wright here*

Did he just almost confess to her?!

Thank you rain

"enough with playing house" , "let's get them together , before it's too late"

Someone explain to me why this doesn't have a romance tag after this chapter.

There was mapo tofu, yes, and I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get the recipe for it, but this chapter was 101% romantic fluff. Even Yamato is aware of it now, it cannot get any more certain that we're going the rom-hom (romantic homemaking) route.

Slowly, but surely...

Slowly entering her heart.

Dan dan kokoro hikareteku.

giphy.gif

Slowly entering her heart.

White lace and yukatas...a match made in heaven.

As right as rain, even!

Spoiler
This manga.
Spoiler
https://imgur.com/PiEiZQS
Vol 4 cover preview

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics