Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

This is quite normal when a woman in a quest for dopamine. While men do their dopamine quest through working themself to the death, woman get theirs by being nice to complete stranger. Lucky for her the stranger in question is a tenage athlethe not random illegal alien.

WAT?

ch28.5
honestly expected Yakumo-san to walk in on her covering him in oil
according to twitter there's an extra hosted by the "manga up" app whatever that is
someone screen capped it for a low quality rip
https://imgur.com/gallery/hgPSi

Spoiler

Yakumo you little innocent curve-y devil

FORGET THE MOTHER APPROACH, SHIPPING IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

This is quite normal when a woman in a quest for dopamine. While men do their dopamine quest through working themself to the death, woman get theirs by being nice to complete stranger. Lucky for her the stranger in question is a tenage athlethe not random illegal alien.

Yeah no, the whole concept of Yamato at least having a crush on Yakumo has been a thing since chapter five. An unfinished "confession" (never mind one made in his head) shouldn't come as that surprising.

Yeah, they've been making significant looks and having cut off sentences and thoughts for a long time. It's been constant low level (and I like how low key it's been, for manga).  People think this is sudden because it hasn't been nosebleeds and surprise nudity and dokidoki and the characters narrating their inner thoughts to the reader like  'OMG, I like him, I wonder if he likes ME?' because that's manga subtlety. They've obviously liked each other for a while, but the kid is bad at expressing anything at all (like her ex), and they both understand that a high school boy with an older widow isn't something society would be thrilled about, and he knows that she knows, and neither wants to ruin this by making it weird, so they keep it semi-professional.

I'd guess end of manga cuts to him graduating college, but maybe when he graduates high school - I'd be really surprised if anything more than a kiss in the last chapter happened sooner - not that I want more than a kiss from this.

I said the level has risen. There wasn't anything nearly as blatant in any of the previous 30 chapters.

Same with the "romance". We went from him maybe getting flustered to "I LOVE YOU" literally in one chapter.

Yeah no, the whole concept of Yamato at least having a crush on Yakumo has been a thing since chapter five. An unfinished "confession" (never mind one made in his head) shouldn't come as that surprising.

As for the ecchi: before the April break there was a calendar showing the pair swimming at the beach and Yakumo's bikini top being snatched off by Yamato's snorkel. Somehow.

My Kokoro....ugh

They're the first couple which I wish to stay at friendzone forever. But only because I like them, not the other way around.

The way that it seems to me, their relationship wouldn't change too much, if they got together, just judging from their easygoing(?) personalities.
I wish I could put what I'm thinking about this into words better... >.<

I said the level has risen. There wasn't anything nearly as blatant in any of the previous 30 chapters.

Same with the "romance". We went from him maybe getting flustered to "I LOVE YOU" literally in one chapter.

He's a pretty emotionless guy though. He could have been in love with her for awhile now. LIke when she took care of her when she was sick.

lol you call that ecchi?! xD not even close!

come on just do it just do it you can do it just do it! goddammit

That's what I'm hoping to avoid. The cousin showing up in AniTomo was >_< goddammit which is why I'm paranoid about it - hopefully this can just not do that cliche and annoying serialization stretcher and end at a nice length with the happy ending they deserve.  We all deserve!

There's already a rival. Rui. The cousin was prominent in volume 3, but then becomes a background character after.

Don't turn this into a Nisekoi please.

Have you read Nisekoi? Because it's nothing like it.

That's what I'm hoping to avoid. The cousin showing up in AniTomo was >_< goddammit which is why I'm paranoid about it - hopefully this can just not do that cliche and annoying serialization stretcher and end at a nice length with the happy ending they deserve.  We all deserve!

Whoa there, page 9 almost turned into a doujin.

Well this chapter sure cranked up the sweetness level of this manga

OMG, a bra! This sick filth is practically High School DxD!

------------------------------------

Seriously, this chapter was super cute, you don't usually get to see her done up.  And romance suddenly starts going from ? to !  Honestly, as much as as I like this, this should be over the half-way mark of the series for good use of the premise.  Let it be what it is. The last thing it needs is, say,  a sudden rival showing up to stretch things out another 50 chapters.

They're the first couple which I wish to stay at friendzone forever. But only because I like them, not the other way around.

I... didn't expect so much development in one chapter.

This is legit my favourite manga, i just wish it came out quicker :) he needs to confess xd

So much flag in one chapter. 

too much adorable chapter for my kokoro

And suddenly, ecchi and romance levels jump by 271%? Were the ratings dropping hard or something?

OMG, a bra! This sick filth is practically High School DxD!

------------------------------------

Seriously, this chapter was super cute, you don't usually get to see her done up.  And romance suddenly starts going from ? to !  Honestly, as much as as I like this, this should be over the half-way mark of the series for good use of the premise.  Let it be what it is. The last thing it needs is, say,  a sudden rival showing up to stretch things out another 50 chapters.

img000014.png

not the fan service we deserve, but fan service we needed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics