Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 233votes)

Demon Spirit Seed Manual

Alt Names: alt 妖精种植手册alt Fairy Seed Handbookalt Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce
Author: Dazui
Artist: Dazui
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: "So many demon spirits, I want to collect them." Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, goes on a journey of collecting demon spirits.

TL's description: Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, an otaku, was transported to another world. After taking Shuo Yue Academy's entrance exam, Yuan Ding's life in another world begins, aiming to collect the Demon Spirits said to exist in the legends. A lighthearted, comedy and harem manhua.

Raw: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535731
Go to Demon Spirit Seed Manual Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ask Translator Thread (Spoilers) New Window RikkTL
  • 0 Replies
Topic LN/WN New Window yajibei
  • 5 Replies

562 Comments

Huh.

Spoiler

There are a few candidates for this that one could speculate about. One might say the principal, but tbh I don't think that's likely. There is a main candidate for this, but she hasn't appeared in the story yet, with the exception of appearing...

Spoiler

This is all just speculation of course. But the possibilities certainly are interesting. It could allow otherwise minor female characters to be upgraded in plot importance, if they prove to be overwhelmingly popular or something.

Spoiler

PUT IT ALL IN EXPLOSION MAGIC!!!

I just can't take the art in this sometimes.

The eyes.

The eyes are just so horribly spaced that I can't focus on anything but how bad it looks. D:

Actually, it nets him a HUNDRED 'waifus.' Remember that with just one Demon Spirit, the book only reached 1% completion, meaning that there are almost 100 spirits, at the least.

Not sure how literal that 1% is though.

Eh? Did somebody say females from the beast race?

I have a feeling that naruto would be a normal ninja if the 9 tails wasn't sealed in him. I have a feeling that Ichigo would be a normal human being if he run away at the start and Rukia didn't give him her power. You wut

Well yeah, that's why it's called a cliche. Comparing it to Naruto or Bleach is a lost battle from the start lol.

This manhua has been nothing but cliche from the start, but at least it is slightly self-aware, but even self-awareness has been done to death nowadays so this manhua has offered absolutely nothing new so far, so it's fair to expect that it will continue to be a cliche storm.

Dude is wall-eyed as fuck. Bottom right panel.

Spoiler

HERP DERP DERP
Spoiler

That dude has the same attack on titan t-shirt as me...

That beast woman demon spirit with the gold eyes is fairly good looking. I hope she actually appears, though she'll probably try to murder the MC too. He seriously needs to get some badges.

And, as I said before, the MC still sucks so hard that he can't do anything other than hear the book talk to him and invade the memories of the Demon Spirits. So much for being upgraded to the strongest in a flash. The only thing he got was the life force of a sex demon, three demon spirit seeds that he probably doesn't know how to unseal, a master (the principal) and a demon spirit that would give anything to kill him.

So it's like playing dating sim on low battery.

run out of battery

leave it to recharge

then continue playing later

except clearing this game also gains him a waifu

Actually, it nets him a HUNDRED 'waifus.' Remember that with just one Demon Spirit, the book only reached 1% completion, meaning that there are almost 100 spirits, at the least.

So it's like playing dating sim on low battery.

run out of battery

leave it to recharge

then continue playing later

except clearing this game also gains him a waifu

Shingeki no Kyojin... :v
is good

I wonder exactly how much of the Chinese raws use Japanese. I'm guessing that's why certain things are translated certain ways. I don't know if it could just be written out as Japanese, since a decent number of characters are still used pretty much the same way in Chinese. 兄 for example. (Pretty sure 哥哥 would be more common in Chinese, but still.)

Ok, now I'm curious to know if that flashback(?) was just a dream, a delusion or if maybe our MC, aside from being a world traveler, is also a time traveler....
Thanks for the chapter, Rikk!!

You're welcome! It's explained in chapter 20

Ok, now I'm curious to know if that flashback(?) was just a dream, a delusion or if maybe our MC, aside from being a world traveler, is also a time traveler....

Positivity levels? When the hell did this become Magika no Kenshi?

And did he just trigger a loli flag?

HIm getting the Demon Spirit was a fluke. I have a feeling that if his virgin loser self had run away at teh start, he would still be growing plants in the garden. Then again, if he did seal all the spirits away in the past, then maybe it is a case of destiny.

Either way, he's a glorified eroge MC with no redeeming qualities. He is still the weakest of the weak, his harem are the real powerhouses here. This is basically a Battle Harem manhua where the MC hides behind a wall of his girls.

Oh, and about him being able to order them in any way he wants... I'm fairly certain that there are only two reasons why they listen to him. One, a shared past. Two, any damage inflicted by them on him is reflected back. Other than that, unless he has a high enough PL, or enough badges, the Demon Spirit will do as they please.

>Positivity levels? When the hell did this become Magika no Kenshi?

I used the same phrase, well, love meter and what not all means the same.

>HIm getting the Demon Spirit was a fluke. I have a feeling that if his virgin loser self had run away at teh start, he would still be growing plants in the garden.

I have a feeling that naruto would be a normal ninja if the 9 tails wasn't sealed in him. I have a feeling that Ichigo would be a normal human being if he run away at the start and Rukia didn't give him her power. You wut

>This is basically a Battle Harem manhua where the MC hides behind a wall of his girls.

Did you...even bother checking the raws though you can't read it? The future chapters haven't even come out and there's no battle scenes yet with the demon spirits and you're "muh weak mc hiding behind girls"

>I'm fairly certain that there are only two reasons why they listen to him. One, a shared past. Two, any damage inflicted by them on him is reflected back. Other than that, unless he has a high enough PL, or enough badges, the Demon Spirit will do as they please.

Spoiler

My head hurts too... What's going on?

Well, wait for next chapter

1. And did he just trigger a loli flag?

2. This is basically a Battle Harem manhua where the MC hides behind a wall of his girls.

Well ...

1. It can't technically be a loli flag if she is all grown up now ... the big brother flag on the other hand can always be applied.

2. And what's wrong with being behind a wall of girls ... last I checked that's where all the asses are ... round plump asses. Just enjoy the plot (or lack there of) ... who am I kidding we all come here for the girls mirite? No? Cool.

HIm getting the Demon Spirit was a fluke. I have a feeling that if his virgin loser self had run away at teh start, he would still be growing plants in the garden. Then again, if he did seal all the spirits away in the past, then maybe it is a case of destiny.

Either way, he's a glorified eroge MC with no redeeming qualities. He is still the weakest of the weak, his harem are the real powerhouses here. This is basically a Battle Harem manhua where the MC hides behind a wall of his girls.

Oh, and about him being able to order them in any way he wants... I'm fairly certain that there are only two reasons why they listen to him. One, a shared past. Two, any damage inflicted by them on him is reflected back. Other than that, unless he has a high enough PL, or enough badges, the Demon Spirit will do as they please.

You are right but i will remind you

don't take this manhua too seriously

Chill and enjoy the ride will you

or feel free to unfollow it entirely

My head hurts too... What's going on?
Those pedoguys were like loli found, so much want

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thoroughly enjoyed having a legit reason to download the image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I-it's not like I saved it because I liked it or anything! Th-that's right, I'm doing it as a translator! B-baka!

Why would she want a magical gardener in the school?

>He has the legendary demon spirit, the only one in the continent

I also think that his harem won't be as submissive as he expects

>He can order them as he wish, they can't resist or reject the command.

the kind of Manhua that features the MC achieving much of anything...

>well, just wait for the future chapters I guess?

And if the MC has sex with the demon spirit, she would experience double the sensation, right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ooohh. The principal is pretty hot.

Thoroughly enjoyed having a legit reason to download the image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I-it's not like I saved it because I liked it or anything! Th-that's right, I'm doing it as a translator! B-baka!

Why would she want a magical gardener in the school? I also think that his harem won't be as submissive as he expects, since this doesn't seem like the kind of Manhua that features the MC achieving much of anything...

I also feel for this guy. I got a completionist soul as well.

God damn! Truer words have never been spoken! And she even offered him some of 'her' seeds!

Why would she want a magical gardener in the school?

>He has the legendary demon spirit, the only one in the continent

I also think that his harem won't be as submissive as he expects

>He can order them as he wish, they can't resist or reject the command.

the kind of Manhua that features the MC achieving much of anything...

>well, just wait for the future chapters I guess?

He got upgraded from weak to strongest, in an instant!

I have a feeling that some wont be submissive, but the weak ones probably will.

Notice

Spoiler

Spoiler

Not only that, his whole outfit was pretty amazing too... I would like to see him dressed like that instead of his actual outfit...

You're welcome ^^

Oh. My. God. ISH A LOLI!

:D

Spoiler

uh...

Spoiler

Spoiler

ch17.Alright heres the thing. You'll live at this place now. Now the main story starts

ch18 Some village is under attack everyone is dying RUN!

ummm did........did I miss something?

Wait for 19 and 20.

Spoiler

I started reading it for laughs as it seemed to cynically present itself as a "yet another lolderp transport story, aren't these stories silly?" -- but it genuinely became a generic transport story, and no humor to boot.
meh.

Chapter 18 sure was abrupt. This series doesn't mess around.

Hmmm, interesting enough, followed! :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics