Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 112votes)

DCD Diamond Cut Diamond

Alt Names: alt ダイヤモンド カット ダイヤモンドalt 異能殺機
Author: Taguchi Kenji
Artist: Taguchi Kenji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When he was young, Kurosu Keisuke was in a special TV program showcasing children with supernatural powers, called "Esper Shounen". Seven years after the termination of the program, a murderer appears to be targeting the Esper kids, whom he/she considers to be monsters. Will Keisuke and his old friends be able to discover the murderer and avoid becoming the next victims?!
Go to DCD Diamond Cut Diamond Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic *SPOILER?* The manga's title relevance to the major plot points? New Window Haremmony
  • 0 Replies
Topic Who might Anti be? *SPOILERS* New Window blindbox
  • 7 Replies
Topic Seeking Japanese Translator New Window bosslady
  • 0 Replies
Topic DCD Latest chapter discussion New Window KarchAmadeo
  • 0 Replies

355 Comments

So anyone notice how all male members except the MC die while the Mc surrounds himself with female espers? Anti clearly works for him and it was all a plot to build a harem.

For the chapters I worked on... I apologize.
I could have done a lot better.

That's about how I feel. I dropped this manga early on when Boobs McGee found out the Tsundere chick

Spoiler

Too frelling simplistic.

I came back since it's been awhile to see if it got any better. It hasn't. At all. That plus the art style = ugh. Back to the no follow pile with you.

This is a work of fiction, remember?

Deal with it.

In manga, there are a LOT more forgiving (main) characters around

Just look at Elfen Lied:

Let's see:

Crazy friend of the MC kills thousands of people, including the parents of the MC after slicing his best female friend in half right in front of him

For the most time, he doesn't remember this (happens sometimes that you "forget" very traumatic experiences) and after finally remembering, he more or less forgives her (even though the total deathcount caused by her sure numbers in thousands of people)

Spoiler

gotta say this manga is really stupid in a lot of ways that i can't just ignore

the temptation girl explaining her theories and plans to an enemy for no reason other than "because she is bored."  she then goes to accuse yami-nee of being the killer and gives literally no justification besides "who else would it be"

then there's the retarded police going on an unauthorized esper hunt just because

and then when they caught that one non-esper kid it played out ridiculously.  "what, the person we are arresting is clearly not mentally stable?  better let him shake free from us and do absolutely nothing to try and stop him from climbing over a bigass fence on the roof of a building.  wow, what a surprise, he died.  nothing we could do"

still it's an okay series

Spoiler

That's about how I feel. I dropped this manga early on when Boobs McGee found out the Tsundere chick

Spoiler

Too frelling simplistic.

I came back since it's been awhile to see if it got any better. It hasn't. At all. That plus the art style = ugh. Back to the no follow pile with you.

Funny, after the recent barrage of Ane Log updates, I just cannot unsee Yuuyami as that delusional Moyako anymore. Damn it, Ane Log! XD

thank you for the new release LiVelY sCaNs & Death Toll Scanlations

Thanks for the new chapter, quite liking this series.

Just info if im not wrong the raws already reach chapter 41 lol, btw thanks for the new chapter XD

i'm not complaining or anything, but are we going to have to wait another 6months for a new chapter??? not to mention with such a nerve racking clifhanger???

Its only been 2 months since the last chapter O.o
I know you're not complaining but a ty would be awesome support for them :D
Anyways, ty for the new chapter and i know this is random but lively scans is in front of death toll now xD

Kurosu Keisuke → Kurosuke Isuke

lmaooo, who did the type-setting this time?

i'm not complaining or anything, but are we going to have to wait another 6months for a new chapter??? not to mention with such a nerve racking clifhanger???

gotta say this manga is really stupid in a lot of ways that i can't just ignore

the temptation girl explaining her theories and plans to an enemy for no reason other than "because she is bored."  she then goes to accuse yami-nee of being the killer and gives literally no justification besides "who else would it be"

then there's the retarded police going on an unauthorized esper hunt just because

and then when they caught that one non-esper kid it played out ridiculously.  "what, the person we are arresting is clearly not mentally stable?  better let him shake free from us and do absolutely nothing to try and stop him from climbing over a bigass fence on the roof of a building.  wow, what a surprise, he died.  nothing we could do"

still it's an okay series

Spoiler

welp, this was a bad time to pick this up.....

No...please....just....no =C

SHE MUST LIVES!!! T_T

yeah when she was finally getting along!

dont kill her!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo not the tsundere!!!!!11!!!!1!!1!

The fantastic amount of glorious mammaries made my day, but the end just KILLED it.

too soon man too soon

Boobs = Justice!

1346369516933.jpg

*sees TS/N* "Holy shit, look at those balloons!"

Me: Balloons, whe...ooohhh....Holy shit look at those balloons!

tumblr_inline_mjosuhI3Zf1qz4rgp.gif

....seriously?

I think ... I am going to ... WHAAAAAAAAAA! ... please somehow LIVE damn you LIIIIIVVVVE!!

No...please....just....no =C

SHE MUST LIVES!!! T_T

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-

I hope she is not dead

Althought it'll make the story more interesting

god I hate why am i such a cruel being

=/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics