Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

Plot twist: her husband was killed by one of his home-runs.

My money is still on Truck-chan

That old proverb said, Man is Huge Mothercon inside them, and always seek older woman warmth.
Widow, or Milf Why not?? As long there is love, age gap doesnt matter.
F*ck society standpoint!!! I Choose on Milf Side!!!

Its only natural to prefer a thicc gentle cake that cooks for you over an average childhood friend.

Plot twist: her husband was killed by one of his home-runs.

Yakumo-san in a swimsuit. 11/10. Always adorable.

Now original I wanted them to be together. Now after reading this chapter I can somewhat accept them not being together. I don't even know anymore. Help

Nah, I want them to be together now more than ever. They get pass the negativity.

Now original I wanted them to be together. Now after reading this chapter I can somewhat accept them not being together. I don't even know anymore. Help

Nothing's wrong with mature woman or a widow or both even.

ch33 page13 I'm slightly confused trying to figure out what they are talking about in this page.
Seen what? His boner, or something else?

MATURE JUSTICE

Eww, who wants to hang out with an old auntie like Yakumo

Do I count even if she could be my imouto instead of auntie?

I want to hang out in her tbh

.......... hang out... IN... her?!

I want to hang out in her tbh

Strings next chapter. Cant wait. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Define "hang out" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Me..and everyone else with a penis. Even if you are gay she can cook.

I bet some random guy is going to try and hit on her at the pool and he's going to step in and make her go doki doki.

I bet some random guy is going to try and hit on her at the pool and he's going to step in and make her go doki doki.

I hope so. There is a great chance for development here.

OMG! All the sign is here, sexy Yakumo on a Swimsuit, they are on the hotel, AT NIGHT!

Oh I can't wait to see what will happend next. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nothing. Duh
What I dislike about this manga when reading on my tablet is the almost blank first page of each chapter I always sit there staring at the top part, thinking the page hasn’t loaded yet before scrolling down to see the rice ball and chopsticks
Lemme see lemme see lemme see > continued next issue Noooooooooooooooo

OMG! All the sign is here, sexy Yakumo on a Swimsuit, they are on the hotel, AT NIGHT!

Oh I can't wait to see what will happend next. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What will be harder? Expecting a month to see Yakumo in a swimsuit or that their relationship is going slower than a river of molasses?

Me. The hardest thing in the world. For a month.

What will be harder? Expecting a month to see Yakumo in a swimsuit or that their relationship is going slower than a river of molasses?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics