Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 252votes)

The Foolish Angel Dances with Demons

Alt Names: alt 어리석은 천사는 악마와 춤춘다alt Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odorualt 愚かな天使は悪魔と踊る
Author: Azuma Sawayoshi
Artist: Azuma Sawayoshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Masatora Akutsu has just transferred into class in Japan from a long way away - all the way from Hell, to be exact. Akutsu is a demon who's come to Earth to find someone who can motivate the forces of Hell to fight back against the invading Heavenly army. He immediately sets his sights on one of his classmates, the kind and beautiful Lily Amane, but ends up in way over his head when it turns out Lily has some secrets of her own!
Go to The Foolish Angel Dances with Demons Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

148 Comments

I love this manga so much

Spoiler

This is pure gold.

I love this manga so much
Spoiler

Why do all rom-coms start out with a cool MC and then turn him into a beta cuck within the same chapter?

Do they have no other formula for it?

Most romcoms do, but you're misreading this one. He's not a beta, he's a sub. And it's kinda the selling point of this whole manga I think.
Case in point:

Spoiler

Why do all rom-coms start out with a cool MC and then turn him into a beta cuck within the same chapter?

Do they have no other formula for it?

i was like "there's no fucking way she grew that much in 1 chapter" then the next page...

I cried... in laughter.

I-I Thought this would be generic. This is glorious and magnificent.

Girl bonding are scary

This... is actually really good.

i wish that every manga can take this high quality of art as standard, but it's probably too good to be true...

What no going to the house of the guy to take care of him chapter?

Those two would make a dangerous team, we're lucky they're only begrudging friends with slight lesbian undertones.

Spoiler

Anyone know another bob-haired woman with a mole under the eye whom's initials are "Y.T" and is always scheming?

Okay, so I started reading this just now.

Chapter 1 and 2 were funny. Not bad but the art got me hooked.

Then came chapter 3.

I... I was not prepared for this. A tidal wave of hilarity litteraly drowned me.

This manga is a treasure.

A TREASURE

i was like "there's no fucking way she grew that much in 1 chapter" then the next page...

That last page. It's perfect.

Here's the omake link for those who don't want to type it out.

http://maoh.dengeki.com/orokanatenshi/omake/

That subtle promotion for the author's H manga tankoubon lol

Wait I know this guy. He does hentai.

This is too good, haha, Also, I think the mangaka loves drawing the teacher the most. 

Thank you !

That omake is awesome, and is that a Papillon reference ?

latest?cb=20120701223732

Spongebob...!!

How can you pop up there? Are you tired living in the sea?

Cause their is a sea in her panties right now.

TEACHER WITH NOCTIS HAIR MY SIDES

This manga fucking slays me

This 6th chapter was a masterpiece, many thanks for translating this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics