Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 168votes)

Reincarnation no Kaben

Alt Names: alt リィンカーネーションの花弁alt 轮回的花瓣alt Pétalos de Reencarnaciónalt Petals of Reincarnation
Author: Konishi Mikihisa
Artist: Konishi Mikihisa
Genres: Action ActionHistorical HistoricalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You're mediocre and talentless... but have no fear! You can acquire the talent from your previous life THROUGH THE POWER OF PETALS!!!

Raw: http://comic.mag-garden.co.jp/reincarnation/
Go to Reincarnation no Kaben Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this series dropped? New Window ソレン
  • 1 Replies

289 Comments

It's better than I thought it would be when I started reading it.
I have only ONE problem. It don't look like author knows what talent mean, or is this just translation?
Talents are innate in nature, main hero gains talent from previous life. Ok that might make sense, I had read more creazy stuff anyway, but then there is this:

Spoiler

That wories me for the future of this, but so far it's quite good indeed.

Spoiler

I think it''s over now? it wasn't end? 

That was first chapter of volume 2. And you can even see Volume 3 cover used as the image for the series.

If you're reading this for the first time, I strongly suggest skipping the first few pages of Chapter 5 (particularly page 2), then return at the end of the chapter to read it. I completely killed all the tension from the previous chapters and spoiled the chapter. His ability would have had a much stronger impact without that...

Then again, if you read the comment section, you've already been spoiled by the many people who check the "I have read the comments section guidelines, and will keep all plot details, videos, and images in spoiler tags." but still put spoilers in their comments.

Aight nigga hurry up and learn that you can jack other people's abilities. I can already see where this series is going.

I think it''s over now? it wasn't end? 

Aight nigga hurry up and learn that you can jack other people's abilities. I can already see where this series is going.

A thief can steal anything. Perhaps even other peoples abilities?

OP as fuck MC prolly.

This is what I thought, too.

Hehehe, turns out he is a robber. That's kind of tame...... Not! That liquid stealing is dangerous.

A thief can steal anything. Perhaps even other peoples abilities?

OP as fuck MC prolly.

Uuuuuugh. I just looked up "Ed Gein furniture" on Google Images. Really gruesome stuff.

that was some jump

O.o one moment he cut his throat the next he already became accustom to his power and already part of the team

Hehehe, turns out he is a robber. That's kind of tame...... Not! That liquid stealing is dangerous.
He should've had the bag phase through the thief's hands instead.

You know, the knowledge the author has about serial killers is slightly disturbing.

raws are up to chapter 12
followed

Inb4 he's Hitler... Cause lulz if he is...

Ability to totally convince anyone of anything? That's too OP.

I see some potential, follow!

Spoiler

This would be amazing.

I mean, HEIL!

Spoiler

Too generic. The cliche is strong with this one,

So... Einstein is capable of space-time manipulation?

So he brother was extremely talented and is now dead... wonder how long before we meet him..

PLOT TWIST - Chapter 4 is actually the last episode because the MC died slitting his own throat.

I thought the same thing until I saw the petals LOL

Now I am confused is he a good or a bad guy?

What, he can't be both?

Damn that cliffhanger...

PLOT TWIST - Chapter 4 is actually the last episode because the MC died slitting his own throat.

xDDDDD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics