Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

For those who are unaware:
Ran refers to a "side dish" to tease our young stud.

This is Japanese slang for fap fuel, basically.

Hence his reaction.

Its only natural to prefer a thicc gentle cake that cooks for you over an average childhood friend.

Does Rui actually feel average to you?

Does anyone else think that the art style suddenly changed in ch33? Something just seems a bit off...

faces look too shoujo manga for me

It's good to have confirmation of Yamato's feelings, but this chapter left me with a bad aftertaste. I hope it's not paving the way for a surprise Rui ending.
I just realised that for some reasons being a widow is more common in manga than being divorced.
People can deny their age but we all agree that wearing a swimsuit is just way too far for an old auntie like Yakumo, right?
Hot damn that comment about being old really got the manchildren going.

Hint: someone without a leg saying "They say humans are four limbs, and here I am in a wheelchair..." is not a good argument about, well, anything.

We've reached it boys.

We've arrived at the promised land.

*clutches fist as a single tear slowly runs down his cheek*

Also, Ran squatting down like that shows off the junk in her trunk. Jesus.

tumblr_mpnkkaxx2g1rt4k5qo2_500.gif

Just turned 30 and I'm sitting in my underwear reading manga, playing a phone game (something I didn't do 15 years ago), and watching streams (didn't do 15 years ago).

Then again there is a Playstation, Switch, and 3DS right next to me if I want to play a video game...

And i am sitting here at the same age playing a pokemon game that is less mature than the one i got when i was 10 years old.... Buddy are we getting old???

29 here, playing League of Legends and dinning froot loops with yogurt XD

Does anyone else think that the art style suddenly changed in ch33? Something just seems a bit off...

I think my dick just exploded.

We've reached it boys.

We've arrived at the promised land.

*clutches fist as a single tear slowly runs down his cheek*

Also, Ran squatting down like that shows off the junk in her trunk. Jesus.

And i am sitting here at the same age playing a pokemon game that is less mature than the one i got when i was 10 years old.... Buddy are we getting old???

lol no

Anyone above 18 is old and mature in a manga, especially if it is a female.

They keep talking about how this 28 year old is a "mature" woman and I'm just sitting here at the same age wearing Spiderman socks, surrounded by the parts of the nerf blaster I'm modding...

Also why the hell was there no splash page of Yakumo in that swimsuit for us all to spend a little bit too long staring at it?!

Yeah, from the raws his line would be something like "Ran-san, I can see your..." which she pretty much noticed, I think.

Then the line after that would be him asking her to cover herself up if she's already aware.

Just my 2 cents.

Noted. I'll pass this along to the editor

Not sure but I think he's asking her if she noticed him looking up her skirt (by accident)

Yeah, from the raws his line would be something like "Ran-san, I can see your..." which she pretty much noticed, I think.

Then the line after that would be him asking her to cover herself up if she's already aware.

Just my 2 cents.

That old proverb said, Man is Huge Mothercon inside them, and always seek older woman warmth.
Widow, or Milf Why not?? As long there is love, age gap doesnt matter.
F*ck society standpoint!!! I Choose on Milf Side!!!

Classical Hero archetype. Everyone has Oedipus complex

They keep talking about how this 28 year old is a "mature" woman and I'm just sitting here at the same age wearing Spiderman socks, surrounded by the parts of the nerf blaster I'm modding...

Also why the hell was there no splash page of Yakumo in that swimsuit for us all to spend a little bit too long staring at it?!

Half plus 7 rule, man. Her lower limit should be 21 based on that. Also she was married, and widowed, as they like to remind us. She's had and lost a serious relationship.

I'm still shipping the two, but those are some serious issues they'll need to confront if they want to get together (although patience alone will solve the former).

I see what you did there

I'm confused aswell

Not sure but I think he's asking her if she noticed him looking up her skirt (by accident)

legit my favourite thing to read

I think we all agree, Yakumo-San.

b8bbe09d-56d1-410f-9938-95efbccb400d.png

ch33 page13 I'm slightly confused trying to figure out what they are talking about in this page.
Seen what? His boner, or something else?

I'm confused aswell

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics