Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 225votes)

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Alt Names: alt Even a Pig Scum In Its Youth Wouldn't Have Imagined a Bunny Girl Senpaialt 青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ないalt 青春期笨蛋不做兔女郎学姐的梦alt 청춘 돼지는 바니걸 선배의 꿈을 꾸지 않는다
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Nanamiya Tsugumi & Mizoguchi Keiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Azusagawa Sakuta is a high school sophomore who, due to certain reasons, lives alone with his younger sister. Unlike most people his age, he doesn't have a cellphone. One day, while visiting a nearby library, he encounters someone who shouldn't have been there: a bunny girl.

Adapted from the Light Novel written by Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo combo.
Go to Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

410 Comments

> Glasses. Check.
> Lab coat. Check.
> Stern personality. Check.

Agreed. Though I'm just hoping this is not another "let's X to Y and see what happens because it's interesting, and if it doesn't explode, add a sufficient amount of Z until it does" kinda person. :v

Nope.Translation status is like 0% even for the 1st volume.

Shame
> Glasses. Check.
> Lab coat. Check.
> Stern personality. Check.

I like her already.
Big spoiler (from ranobe)
Spoiler

Spoiler #2
Spoiler
Gotta love our MC.

Real spoiler
Spoiler

is this translated yet?

Nope.
Translation status is like 0% even for the 1st volume.

6th volume is out too.6. Dreaming Girl

Spoiler

is this translated yet?

I kinda missed it first time, but this page

Spoiler

shows heroines other than 'Bunny Girl Senpai' in LN:
2. Petit Devil Kouhai
3. Logical Witch
4. Siscon Idol
5. Home Guarding Imouto        lol xD

6th volume is out too.

6. Dreaming Girl

Spoiler

I got scared their with the situation of the sister.

What is there to be scared of? :3

Pitiful and hopeless onii-chan obviously called a call girl.

Spoiler

Why did he remove his pants?

This MC is smart. He could tell that a threesome is about to go down

giphy.gif

It's an odd scenario, but I think this is the one of the few situations where the female screaming and hitting the male protagonist should have happened, but didn't. He didn't give any warning and just stripped while she sat there and called him names. 

Wait, what? I don't think so. This is certainly the first I've ever heard any such allegation.

I would say it's more related to how the person is feeling, in the case of auto-inmune is really important to make the person feel great and loved, cause it's strongly related to the central nervous system

(not so sure with the part about psychosomatic and autoinmune)

Where did his pants go?

I had thought that he got in a fight to protect his sister who was getting bullied to the point of suicide, and that such a development would address the harsh realities of abuse in schools as well as the pain of standing up for those that one loves- at the same time justifying the bonds between the siblings as some kind of clever deconstruction of the cliche trope-

-but, yeah. Puberty Syndrome works fine and all as well...

Pff lame story, he should have gone with "I fought Wolverine, resolved once and for all his immortality issue, now let's get laid"

Knew it. He talks a big game, but turned into a stuttering blushing cowardly beta-kun as a girl touched his chest. Grow a pair, look her in the eyes, and say something cool like "You know I'm a man, don't you?"

you do realize that chest is one of the possible erogenous zone for men?

Knew it. He talks a big game, but turned into a stuttering blushing cowardly beta-kun as a girl touched his chest. Grow a pair, look her in the eyes, and say something cool like "You know I'm a man, don't you?"

What kind of 'beta-kun' remove his pants casually?

I humbly request the scanlator rename Puberty Syndrome to something not stupid.

I legitimately do not care if it's accurate, it sounds fucking dumb. This manga seems interesting and that name is just gonna turn people off from reading it.

It sounds dumb because it is dumb. Puberty is dumb (lol).

BTW This guy took his pants out for nothing. His game is too strong, what a badass.

Might have to add a supernatural tag methinks?

They probably have stands and don't know it yet.

"Why are you naked?"

3...3 some?

Why did he remove his pants?

Why not?

But psychosomatic disorders cause physical issues when body or brain thinks it's being attacked.

Yes, something to this. It can happen. In a way you might say it's the inverse of the placebo effect.

Most auto-immune diseases, for example, are psychosomatic.

Wait, what? I don't think so. This is certainly the first I've ever heard any such allegation.

their dynamic reminds me of kamimura yuuka and a slightly more aggressive shiro from Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta

Well that's... pretty lame

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics