Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 108votes)

Black Lagoon

Alt Names: alt ブラック・ラグーンalt Черната лагуна
Author: Hiroe Rei
Artist: Hiroe Rei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows a team of mercenaries known as Lagoon Company, who smuggle goods in and around the seas of Southeast Asia. Their base of operations is located in the fictional city of Roanapur in Thailand, and they transport goods in the PT boat Black Lagoon. Lagoon Company does business with various clients, but has a particularly friendly relationship with the Russian crime syndicate Hotel Moscow. The team takes on a variety of missions - which may involve violent firefights, hand-to-hand combat, and nautical battles - in various Southeast Asian locations.
Go to Black Lagoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Missing Chapters New Window Wolvenworks
  • 0 Replies
Topic The author New Window The_Dump
  • 14 Replies
Topic additional pages on volume 9? New Window zilentworld
  • 1 Replies

132 Comments

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU MONSTERS T_T I THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW CHAPTER I WAS SO EXCITED T_T
alright for anyone who still doesn't know, the author and artist (mastermind) of Black Lagoon Hiroe Rei has had Black Lagoon on a Haitus for about the last two years for a break/other projects but had talked about restarting the manga earlier this year, there is no set date and he only mentioned that this summer is a possibility. Considering its already late August he could take till Winter if he wants to do it right and taking it easy (my own thoughts not fact). Not a lot of info but I'm sure as soon as these releases are translated they'll get put up. whats important now is patience. Anyway just summin up what i've read through the forums here and at baka-updates and putting it in a place to be easily seen.
when are there going to be more chapters
I hope it is just a hiatus and not axed.
Okay, I'm on chapter 80, page 10 and
Spoiler
There is a hiatus? I thought it just stopped?
whens the haitus over :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics