Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 225votes)

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Alt Names: alt Even a Pig Scum In Its Youth Wouldn't Have Imagined a Bunny Girl Senpaialt 青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ないalt 青春期笨蛋不做兔女郎学姐的梦alt 청춘 돼지는 바니걸 선배의 꿈을 꾸지 않는다
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Nanamiya Tsugumi & Mizoguchi Keiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Azusagawa Sakuta is a high school sophomore who, due to certain reasons, lives alone with his younger sister. Unlike most people his age, he doesn't have a cellphone. One day, while visiting a nearby library, he encounters someone who shouldn't have been there: a bunny girl.

Adapted from the Light Novel written by Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo combo.
Go to Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

410 Comments

Maybe this is a story about friend A actually xD

Last story I read about friend A was a sad one, so I'll pass if that's the case lol

Spoiler

THEN WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THE POINT OF THIS CHAPTER!?!

>Friend A has the harem
>protagonist isn't in love with said harem members
What manner of madness be this? Did I slip into a manga from bizzaro earth?

Maybe this is a story about friend A actually xD
Gah. An entire chapter of technobabble.

>Friend A has the harem

I found that amusing too.
>Friend A has the harem

He's at least better off than the MC from Abnormal-kei Joshi. That dude is surrounded by time bombs.

Speaking of that series, how long has it been ... 1 year? 

He's at least better off than the MC from Abnormal-kei Joshi. That dude is surrounded by time bombs.

Those girls aren't time bombs. Those girls are fucking psychopaths.

Kudos to the translator for doing a very good job on the science parts.

Also, I totally didn't notice she's an oppai loli until Sakuta pointed it out.

> Glasses. Check.
> Lab coat. Check.
> Stern personality. Check.

I like her already.

> Big Boobies. Check

I love her already.

Is it that time again?

Spoiler

Suddenly, physics.

"Do you have no shame?"
"I do, but I think I drop it somewhere."
This dude never ceases to amuse me.

so we read manga while also learning science, well thats killing 2 bird with 1 stone

He has 1.

That's 50% of his friends.

The guy introduced in the first chapter.

Going by MC's speeches one can conclude that the flying pig is cousin with the black swan.

I found an obscure reference that explains this line. I had to look because here in Australia, black swans are common.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory

I get the feeling lab coat girl is gonna have a few quirks of her own.This guy could really use normal friends. 

He has 1.

That's 50% of his friends.

The guy introduced in the first chapter.

I get the feeling lab coat girl is gonna have a few quirks of her own.This guy could really use normal friends. 

This chapter gave me some food for thought. Why bother with scientific method when you can explain all phenomena by pulling the answers out of your ass? Going by MC's speeches one can conclude that the flying pig is cousin with the black swan.

Pulling theories from the ass and trying to verify them by using them in practice is a legit scientific method though. :3

Agreed. Though I'm just hoping this is not another "let's X to Y and see what happens because it's interesting, and if it doesn't explode, add a sufficient amount of Z until it does" kinda person. :v

She is not.
In addition, she is way smarter than MC and has a whole separate volume dedicated to her.

Spoiler

Kitteh approves of this skinship. :3

Five chapters in, and MC is already getting some pussy.

Mind elaborating? I couldn't find anything about this.

It will be like this:

(ranobe spoilers)
Spoiler

I would say it was a quite fun development for a such cliched event.
The girl is "Petit Devil Kohai", btw.

Spoiler

This chapter gave me some food for thought. Why bother with scientific method when you can explain all phenomena by pulling the answers out of your ass? Going by MC's speeches one can conclude that the flying pig is cousin with the black swan.

You must love 99% of all manga then.

I'm already liking the emo-to better now

• BCS likes this

Big spoiler (from ranobe)

Spoiler
Spoiler #2
Spoiler

Mind elaborating? I couldn't find anything about this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics