Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 64votes)

School Rumble

Alt Names: alt スクールランブルalt 스쿨 럼블alt School Rumble Zalt 校园迷糊大王
Author: Kobayashi Jin
Artist: Kobayashi Jin
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: She's a second-year high school student with a single all-consuming question: Will the boy she likes ever really notice her? He's the school's most notorious juvenile delinquent and he's suddenly come to a shocking realization: He's got a huge crush, and now he must tell her how he feels.
Go to School Rumble Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Missing or Misplaced? New Window Zevm
  • 4 Replies

31 Comments

an amazing manga/anime. it was school rumble that made me interested in love comedies and in my opinion school rumble is the best due to the zero ntr content. highly recommended :D
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU, the tank 17 is the 21 again, there's no 17 and is SUPER SPOILER... DX
Is this still ongoing?
saw the anime and I luv it!, so funny!
...Is School Rumble Z not on here?
It is, and after you finishgo read school rumble z(do not do it before, as some chapters of those contain major spoilers) for a pleasant surprise, have a good laugh ^_^
The plot summary says this is gonna be really interesting. Is it?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics