Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 249votes)

Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

Alt Names: alt ผมเนี่ยนะ...ชายแปด!alt 八男って、それはないでしょう!alt Eighth son, I don’t think so!alt Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou!
Author: Y.a
Artist: Kusumoto Hiroki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichinomiya Shingo, a young 25 years old, single, worker of firm company while thinking of tomorrow' busy working day goes to sleep. However the moment he woke up, it's a room unknown to him. He then learn that he is inside a 6 years-old boy and is taking over his mind. He then learn a lot from the memories of the said boy: he was born as the youngest child (8th son and 10th child) of poor noble family living in back country. Having no administrative skill, he can't do anything to manage the vast land his family has. Fortunately, he is blessed with a very rare talent, talent of magic. Unfortunately, while his talent could bring prosperity to his family, in his situation it only brought disaster. Yes, this is the story of the boy, Wendelin Von Benno Baumeister, opening his own path in a harsh world.

adapted from the web novel series of the same name
RAW: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000009010000_68/
Go to Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel translation New Window Starbuck
  • 0 Replies

309 Comments

Didn't know Armstrong was a magician in addition to being an alchemist.

red hair girl isn't getting any screentime at all. The merchant had more than her tbh

The girls don't get much screen time since there's a lot of politics involved rather than adventures or relationship building. Apart from Wend I think Burthark is the one who appears the most.
red hair girl isn't getting any screentime at all. The merchant had more than her tbh

what the hell happened this chapter with the Families, can someone summarize please xD??

So there's a bit of a confusion here. This is also very confusing in the novel too cause its hard to keep track of house names and ranks and whatnot. Be sure to refer to this hierarchy http://vatoto.com/reader#8e1b03037ff8ec34_5 before reading my explanation below.

There's also something that's off. It's not the Baumeister house that has issues with Wend's father. It's the Margrave Breithilde household (Braihiraidar in the manga) that has complex issues with Baumeister house (Country-side).

A bit spoilerish since there are some things was explained in the novel but hard to show, glossed over, and brutally skipped or summarized in the manga.

Spoiler

The author of this novel sure went crazy with world building and noble relationships

This series needs a family tree of relationships drawn with description arrows and their associates, because the level of confusion is

Spoiler
like webs made by spiders on drugs.

Kept asking myself "who the hell was that, again?"

Well, there IS a website that allows you to do 'simplistic' family tree's ...  I might try to think of one so that its easiler to visualize...

I'd have to go back and re-read it, and what's trasnlated of the LN/WN too...

I think what is meant is the original Baumeister family, versus Wend's family which is a cadet branch.  I could be wrong.

That's exactly what it is. They're a branch family.
Spoiler

Hooray for medieval political strife.

This series needs a family tree of relationships drawn with description arrows and their associates, because the level of confusion is

Spoiler
like webs made by spiders on drugs.

Kept asking myself "who the hell was that, again?"

what the hell happened this chapter with the Families, can someone summarize please xD??

I think what is meant is the original Baumeister family, versus Wend's family which is a cadet branch.  I could be wrong.

You are right.

I have finally found the other totally-not-Crusader-Kings-2 manga

whats the first one?

I have finally found the other totally-not-Crusader-Kings-2 manga

"and thats why your parents aren't on good term with the Baumeister family" wait wut? i thought they were the baumeisters?
this chapter is confusing as shit.

The thin girl in the back? No she's the youngest candidate. I think she should be around 14 at the marriage time? She's an adopted daughter of a noble, and she has Hero Syndrome. Meaning she has Extremely powerful body in exchange for massive fuel consumption AKA food.

I'm talking about the dark haired one. I know the youngest is Willa.That's why I said magic girl.

"and thats why your parents aren't on good term with the Baumeister family" wait wut? i thought they were the baumeisters?
this chapter is confusing as shit.

I have no idea who is who in this. All those family names just sound like beer brands to me.

That is hilarious. There needs to be a Heineken family, I can't believe I never thought of that while reading the LN, all the German beer brands I can think of............

I have no idea who is who in this. All those family names just sound like beer brands to me.

Is the thin girl in the back the magician one? Her assets seem to have lowered in size.

The thin girl in the back? No she's the youngest candidate. I think she should be around 14 at the marriage time?

She's an adopted daughter of a noble, and she has Hero Syndrome. Meaning she has Extremely powerful body in exchange for massive fuel consumption AKA food.

Spoiler
i hope this answer your question.

Is the thin girl in the back the magician one? Her assets seem to have lowered in size.

Spoiler

Yaaaaaaaaay~!

who is the girl beside him? 

Elise, will soon be introduced though.

Spoiler

That's a true harem right there.

I hope this manga reach that point, where many other manga/anime fail to do.

Spoiler

who is the girl beside him? 

Spoiler

Jesus! Can we have a second tier of spoilers? Maybe ultra spoilers? The one on the far right...

Spoiler

Spoiler

looks like malcolm in the middle for me *Kappa*

wow anyone else really liked the latest chapte?(12) the story flowed well, the fact that there are nobles and he is one isnt some minor thing to introduce some cliche villian(props for not turning the brother into a rival because he got a higher standing),also seriously talking about mistresses,hierarchy marriage,usually at this point the "hero" would completely ignore everything i just said and go do something else...its refreshing,haha who knows maybe next chapter he will

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics